Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thunderstruck Difficulty

Hi everyone, does anyone have an idea on the bot rating of rounds 4, 5 and 6 of Thunderstruck?
I'm currently using a team of 18k and I'm on Round 3, just want to know what I'm up against.
Thanks!

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yeah I want to know this too 👍
  • M00NM00N Posts: 30
    Try to use tantrum, his abilitie to stack up damage everytime you sprint forward is insane!!! is what helped me plow through those bastards. Prowl might be a good match and of course ya boi Tronus
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Thanks for the suggestion, but that's not really what I'm after rn.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited April 2019
    5 - 8 - 10 - 12 - 14 -18ish. To be fair it's not about the rating, but the mods. For instance I've found it quite hard on chapter 4, but not on 6. Had to redo it couple of times to find the bots that works out. Tantrum is one of them. Cheetor is 100% in the team for most of the time, because of the techs.

Just try it, enter the room, see what the first 4 or 5 mods are and you are good to go. Counter the mods, not the bots. The bots are well known.

Edit: Oh and to the guy that invented the 0.8% hp per second mod, I hate you mate. That was annoying as f. Having to rush the fight is not something we are used to.