Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Possible match-ups for Thundercracker

Galvatr0n27Galvatr0n27 Posts: 52
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I taken on a few logically and possible match ups both weak, neutral and strong ones for against Thundercracker if you want to defeat him.

*Weak match ups:
*Barricade, Scropinok and Jazz;
Thundercracker can purify their backfire debuffs making him the only bot to stop the backfire from taking effect and Scropinok’s daze will not stop Thundercracker from having his ranged attacks from missing if he purifies them before he uses his special attacks then it won’t matter.
Bonecrusher, Windblade, Shockwave, Drift, Bludgeon and all other damaging debuff bots:
Thundercracker can render the king of bleeds useless as he doesn’t do critical damage and can even if he does he can stop the bleeds before he can do any major harm so any bot with damaging debuffs can’t do lasting damage.

*Neutral Match ups:
*Megatron (G1), Optimus Prime (G1), and Bumblebee (Movie): Their debuffs will last longer if not permanently depending if the signature ability of Thundercracker is unlocked or not but Thundercracker will still give them some trouble though.
*Grimlock Rhinox and Jerfire: both Grimlock and Jetfire can purify the Burns as well Grimlock can purify the shocks as well however those two bots inflict burns and shocks so it will give Thundercracker a advantage as well making it a double edge sword. Rhonix shielding will make Thundercracker’s burns less entice as well.

*Strong Match ups: Motormaster, Kickback and Ramjet: If “enforcers” synergy is active Thundercracker won’t be able to purify any of their debuffs anymore turning off his greatest **** card off being able to burn down and shock until he drops and Kickback’s T-Clog will punish Thundercracker trying to purify his debuffs even if he tries to do it.
*Megatron (movievers), Galvatron, Megatronus and Starscream: Thundercracker won’t be able to puffily their damage debuffs in time because they’re too quick for him to do anything about it as they’re instant and Megatron’s impear charge will not be recognized as debuff making them bypass his puffier even with the signature ability turned on and Starscream will nullify his buffs with his Null Ray
*Cyclonus, Dinobot, Mirage, Tantrum and beast wars “beast ancestor” synergy: All the bots have a unblockable abilities or special attacks to break blocks down so even above 14% health they can break down Thundercracker’s block and land hits on him and the beast “ancestor” will make make any beast wars bot with Tantrum will gain the unblockable ability when they use heavy and if Primal on that team it will add more trouble as it will make Thundercracker give a taste of his own electro-medicine and see how it feels to have his own debuffs purified.

So I hope this is will help you and comet down your own bots that you should or shouldn’t use on Thundercracker

Comments

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Well put.
    But the answer is always GALVATRON.
    Dark Burn, nuff said.
    Ground Vehicle and all, no difference.

That aside, with his ability to purify EVERYTHING, will make his 5* highly lusted after!
    Best purify ever. Just TRANSFORM!

Strange that his "Sky Master" (?) synergy DOESN'T include Megatronus.
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2019
    Let's not forget Ironhide and the Swordmaster Bots.

Ironhide can't break through Bluescream's (his official pet name, copyrighted) block. He's basically useless.

Bluescream can turn the Swordmaster Bots' Bleeds against them when he uses his heavy attack.

Edit: Mixdaddy faces the same problem as the Swordmaster Bots. His Acid debuffs can be purified.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    When a regular player does a better job than a Kabam moderator
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If you're talking about the TC boss in the challenge. Well, he is just easy. He doesn't explore his abilities as we will. Him equipping with a vanilla mod won't help either. Just fight with caution and he'll be worn out. Prowl can treat him as a punchbag.

Since we'll only be fighting him on base defense and arena, maybe it's time to find a module to pair with him (which the Bot Intel failed to convey). Strange Refractor may work because you can't range-heavy him down.
  • Options
    Galvatr0n27Galvatr0n27 Posts: 52
    edited April 2019
    @Primerprime5
    I didn’t forgot the sword masters Ironhide and Mixmaster are part of the bots with debuffs part because it would be a too big list to list them all so I just did all bots with constant debuffs
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I just used G1 prime and used a special 2 and 1 (close together) and got quite a few bleeds off.
    He got disintegrated... Until I spammed too many heavies and he just SLAPPED me
  • Options
    @Primerprime5
    I didn’t forgot the sword masters Ironhide and Mixmaster are part of the bots with debuffs part because it would be a too big list to list them all so I just did all bots with constant debuffs

Ik, but I wanted to put it up again because these Bots are ESPECIALLY weak against him.