Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question for kabam

I've heard mixed rumours from players in game and line chat on what progress beta players will retain when the full game rolls out.

Any chance we can get an answer from you guys?

Comments

• or at least a vague suggestion as to what we can expect?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Every new player got email from Kabam stating all progress will be retained if something happens and they have to wipe all energon would be reimbursed
  • Ok cool, I don't see that email, but that's decent enough
  • If you go have a look at your read messages in the game you will find it as one of the first ones
  • I have already almost all of the story line complete I would be extremely pissed if I lost all my bots and had to do story line again... i'll make sure too talk to kabam if so.. who would be the person to go too
  • No need to worry about that! We plan on letting players keep their progress when the game kicks into gear. There is always the off chance that something may occur that means we'd have to wipe progress, but in that case, we would make sure that everybody's investments are well taken care of.

That being said, we don't foresee having to wipe progress