Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shark Frenzy Mastery Pretty Much Useless Now.

At high level AM it was a benefit. Spent the energon for cores and MAX ranked it. The new map doesn’t have a single shark, so like the title says, it’s useless now. I know it can used in solo missions but anyone playing high level AM knows that solo missions are a piece of cake. Don’t need it for solo missions.

Are we gonna get the cores refunded to us? It doesn’t make sense to have a mastery that clearly advertises for Alliances Missions and now serves no purpose in Aliiance Missions.

wojc3rauvg8l.png

Comments

• RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Good post!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2019
    You will only get the cores back if kabam removes sharkticons from the game. Period

Besides the mastery wasn't specifically about AM sharks.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Just do what you always do and get a refund from Google or Apple.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Alright. Thanks for wasting my energon kabam and thanks for the lovely response as always faithz. I’ll be sure to take your advice.

So how many players piloted everyone’s accounts on the last week of the old map 3 when your alliance did d100? Reminds me of when we were together in dsotm and you had a handful of people pilot most of the other members accounts on map 2 at d100 before map 3 was released. It’s alright no need for a response. No one really cares about your excuses.
    We all ran our own accounts. Thanks for asking. Now, I have officers that actually take care of their own BGs.

Back then you were an officer that I promoted, but shows clearly how involved you were that even you didn’t realise what actually happened back then. Yes the plan was to have 3 of them plus brain and dk to pilot the other accounts but most people chose to play their own accounts in the end.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I think it's more likely kabam all just change it to all sharks instead of AM ones specifically, or maybe spotlight since they'd make a nice checkpoint for regenerating some health
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I think it's more likely kabam all just change it to all sharks instead of AM ones specifically, or maybe spotlight since they'd make a nice checkpoint for regenerating some health

It already covers all sharks. In fact, the health regain is even larger for sharks in solo missions. But people put a premium on AM benefits since that's regarded as the most challenging content.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    We all ran our own accounts. Thanks for asking. Now, I have officers that actually take care of their own BGs.

Back then you were an officer that I promoted, but shows clearly how involved you were that even you didn’t realise what actually happened back then. Yes the plan was to have 3 of them plus brain and dk to pilot the other accounts but most people chose to play their own accounts in the end.

Don’t make this thread toxic with your remarks, which has no bearing on the topic. It was a legitimate post. Go somewhere else if you want to attack someone.
    @Black_Thought I was responding to OP’s remarks actually. I wasn’t the one who flagged you btw. Seriously even the maps have already changed 2 or 3 times, and yet some people still can’t move on. It’s just a game, the community should be built to help each other and have fun.
  • bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    they should refund!