Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

A stupid question for the pros

Alright, really stupid question here, but how do you get Thundercracker? I don't understand whether we're supposed to complete the spotlight mission, or the new alliance mission, and it's driving me insane. Can someone please help me out and educate me a little bit?

Comments

• Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019
    You obtain him by completing the new Challenge Event.

There are 4 difficulties, all of them rewarding Thundercracker of different tiers:

Trouble Brewing (Easiest):
    2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

5 Star Thundercracker will only be obtainable through future crystals.

More info here:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7977/stormy-skies-are-closing-in-a-dark-challenge-approaches/p1
  • Options

There are 4 difficulties, all of them rewarding Thundercracker of different tiers:

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/7977/stormy-skies-are-closing-in-a-dark-challenge-approaches/p1

Thanks m8, the community needs more members like you. I just found it(the game just got updated for me), and I've been trying it.

Idk who came up with Round 4, but I curse them to the deepest pits of Hell. That Round makes RoK look like a cakewalk.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

Thanks m8, the community needs more members like you. I just found it(the game just got updated for me), and I've been trying it.

Idk who came up with Round 4, but I curse them to the deepest pits of Hell. That Round makes RoK look like a cakewalk.

At this point, anything would make ROK a cakewalk.
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

I dunno man, you ever face off against that RoK Mirage? That Bot will make you question your sanity.

And Galvatron from Round 4 somehow manages to top that off.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

I dunno man, you ever face off against that RoK Mirage? That Bot will make you question your sanity.

Mirage? Pfft...that was the easiest ROK opponent. He's like negative 1 compared to 1 billion - The most powerful bot in the game, Grimlock!
    https://youtu.be/r6iMCu_RVJQ
    I had to change my pants after beating that guy D:
  • Options

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

Mirage? Pfft...that was the easiest ROK opponent. He's like negative 1 compared to 1 billion - The most powerful bot in the game, Grimlock!
    https://youtu.be/r6iMCu_RVJQ
    I had to change my pants after beating that guy D:

Of course, forgive me for my ignorance
  • Options
    The only stupid question is one left unasked! Thanks for asking and thanks for the assist, Commanders!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

You have Inqosly and LukeConnerton to thank for that.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Darm0k wrote: »

Just Inq as far as I know, I wish upon him the worst week's sleep of his life.
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2019
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

I pray to Satan that all his pulls from PBCs for a week are 2* present between 4*s
  • Options

I pray to Satan that all his pulls from PBCs for the a week are 2* present between 4*s

Whoa man. That's going waaaaaay too far. 😂
  • Options

I pray to Satan that all his pulls from PBCs for the a week are 2* present between 4*s

Whoa man. That's going waaaaaay too far. 😂

MY VENGEANCE KNOWS NO BOUNDS!
  • Options

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

Thanks! I know I'm not one of the most constructive people here (those titles belong to Manthro, DaveJL, Gunz0, Razak, etc.), but it's nice to know that I help out.

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

You can't question your sanity if you don't have any.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

Thanks! I know I'm not one of the most constructive people here (those titles belong to Manthro, DaveJL, Gunz0, Razak, etc.), but it's nice to know that I help out.

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

Most constructive as in positive?
  • Options

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

Constructive as in informal. They are very detailed when it comes to giving out advice and information on the game, most likely due to all of the experience they have
    (well, Gunz0 may be sarcastic sometimes, but I find that trait funny).
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

Constructive as in informal. They are very detailed when it comes to giving out advice and information on the game, most likely due to all of the experience they have
    (well, Gunz0 may be sarcastic sometimes, but I find that trait funny).

I agree with that
  • Options

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

2 Star Thundercracker

Rising Danger:
    2 Star Thundercracker

Critical Challenges:
    3 Star Thundercracker

Thunderstruck (Hardest):
    4 Star Thundercracker

More info here:

This would make a perfect Roll Safe meme