Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Tips for the part 4 for thunderstruck?

I cant beat past hound without losing some of my bots being dead, and i dont have much money so i cant buy revives / heals, any tips or tricks? My lineup is: r5 4* megatronus max forge, r5 4* prowl max forge, r5 4* bc max forge, r5 4* mv1, not max forge and r5 4* g1 megs not max forge. Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Play as aggressively as you can. Looks like Prowl would be nice for LT as he can hit hard and drain the opponent's power to keep them from special-ing
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2019
    I cant beat past hound without losing some of my bots being dead, and i dont have much money so i cant buy revives / heals, any tips or tricks? My lineup is: r5 4* megatronus max forge, r5 4* prowl max forge, r5 4* bc max forge, r5 4* mv1, not max forge and r5 4* g1 megs not max forge. Any tips?

Wait till the pros shame you for not being able to complete it with that squad.
    In the meantime, I ALSO CAN'T GET PAST Mission 5!
    4*s:
    R5 Cyclonus
    R5 Galvatron
    R5 MM
    R5 Tronus
    R5 Wheeljack
  • Options
    If you die, hit the arrow and redo the mission. You have plenty of time
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I think you need to mix up your squad a bit. Have you got Ratchet and OGP?
  • Options
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    I think you need to mix up your squad a bit. Have you got Ratchet and OGP?
    Oooohhh... OGP's hard hitting punches will do well against LT, combined with Ratchet's synergy, he'll be undefeatable!
    Ratchet's pillow fists may be horrible for this lane, but at least he has a nice heal and a super hard-hitting SP3 to compensate
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited April 2019
    I was trying to look out for any heal effect but if there were any, it seemed minuscule. A perfect fight against megatron and my R4 5* almost maxed forged wasp still lost almost 60% health. Seems like this round you really need strong bots that can withstand the life transfer instead of being able to ninja your way around it.

u0pm9xnrff89.png

e8cebbcqvq4r.png

An attack boost may also help instead of a health boost. Thanks to all the warnings about round 4, I remembered them and I think it helped somewhat.
  • Options
    m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    LT is a sprint, felt like the challenge is to go ham with bots that do maximum damage without taking stupid risks. Definitely forced me to alter my usual playstyle. Back out and restarted twice before getting in the groove. Kinda fun challenge
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I pretty much used motormaster for the entire level, he was VERY effective, especially at Sig 85
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Be more overlevelled than a pokemon player for a gym that destroys their whole team.
  • Options
    SonerbabaSonerbaba Posts: 37
    For part 4, use tantrum, cheetor, ramjet and motormaster if you have them. You need to finish the fights fast. @BlackRazak If you have, I would recommend using a beast wars team (that has primal in it) for purification for mission 5. BW team helped me a lot in those fights.