Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to easy get 1-star bots?

Hello there! I was complete 1st act in campaign, and I can't get 1-star bots anymore. It's very pity, because 1-star bots very easy to upgrade and then send them to the missions by guaranteed success. So i want to ask you guys, does anybody know how to get them in the game except campaign missions?

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Daily crystal almost always gives 1 star bots, and they're a reward for certain milestones in arena. Honestly though, you're much better off loading up on 2 stars and using all of your 1 stars for forge food
  • SunnyDaySunnyDay Posts: 10
    It's very strange but I can't get them by daily crystals. Increasingly I get gold and mods.
    In the future I certainly won't use 1-star and will forged it but while I have a little number of 2-stars and use them in missions and defending of base.
  • SunnyDaySunnyDay Posts: 10
    Anyway, thanks for the useful tips dude )
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Play arena, one start bot crystals are available in milestone rewards, and daily alliance crystal can offer one stars as well