Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible mods for Thundercracker

Since I’ve done one on bot match ups for Thundercracker I shall do this one on mods for used on Thundercracker and against him.

*Strong Mods use (used in base):
* Security Module - Thundercracker will become tougher to defeat with more armor and slow nullification from likes of Starscream from doing damage and stoping the buffs early.
* Transwarp Cell - Thundercracker will use his heavy more often making him puffily buffs faster.
* Night Bird’s Mark and Scout’s Sentry - It will benefit Thundercracker more attack rating from converting critical damage into rating buffs and can befit from the evading as well.
* E.M.I Module - It will give Thundercracker’s oppents a even harder chance to break his block at range.
*Strange reflector - If you think Shockwave with this mod will be bad Thundercracker will be worse as his block will never be broken in a early fight making you suffer a lot.
* Neutral Mods (Used in base):
*Harm accelerator - It will enhance Thundercracker’s burns and shocks more with a bleeding debuff as extra
*Tech Module - It will make Thundercracker shocks do more damage however the shielding might make him vulnerable to shield breakers like Bumblebee (G1).
*Exo-filter - This will make Thundercracker unknockable and unstoppable more making him be unstoppable making his opponents harder to attack back though he will have less burns though...
* Repair Module - It will makes Thundercracker hell back up to keep his unbreakable block last longer with amor as well
*Bad mods (Used in base):
Robot resource, Subconductor-1000 and 2000 - It doesn’t befit Thundercracker that much other than extra power and possibly unblockable specials.
*Prime mod - It isn’t designed for Thundercracker’s stats
*Paralyzer - Only stuns and drain opponents power which Thundercracker doesn’t favor or abilities for
* Laser-guided Module - Thundercracker doesn’t rely on
his range attacks other than his heavy and special ones.
Strong matchups (against moded bots)
* Harm accelerator paired with overtime debuff bots - Thundercracker can make the Harm accelerator a nuisance for overtime debuff reliant bots
* E.M.I moded dazed bots - Thundercracker will be able to purify the interference debuffs and be able to land rage hits again.
*Neutral mods (modded bots:
* Repair Module Bots -Thundercracker can make the healing less effective with his debuffs
* Security Module bots - Thundercracker can get through the extra armored bots almost problem.
* Bad mods (modded bots):
* Super-conductor-1000 and 2000 - With those the selected specials can break through the block no problem
*Exo-Filter bots - Thundercracker will be attacked repeatedly and probably stop him from using his heavy to purify his debuff and his use of debuffs will trigger the unstoppable.
*Paralyzer paired bots - Thundercracker can’t puffily stuns or powerleaks/locks/steals and the stuns will make Thundercracker take damage if he’s inflicted with debuffs in the meantime until the stun wears off.
Night!ird’s Mark - Thundercracker has no resistance to being inflicted with critical damage and the signature can still take him down in his block if his health low and the mod’s signature is high enough and the evades can be annoying to Thundercracker.
Scout’s Mod - Like the Nightbird’s mark the critical and evades can be a problem and the drains will probably be another problem as well.

I hope this will help you out to pair and for raids when Thundercracker is on your raid squad

Comments