Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Custom Bot Intel Reports

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Have you ever had an idea for a Bot? Well, now you can post it here, with a detailed Intel Report for said Bot. This allows us to express our ideas more effectively to the Mods, and also allows us to draw upon common, favourite ideas to create completely unique Bots. It also makes it a lot easier for the Mods to look at our suggestions, and even allows them to use some of our custom Bots' Abilities for future Bots.

Comments

• Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2019
    I'll start

Bot: Rattrap
    Faction: Maximal
    Class: Warrior

Basic Abilities: Nullify, Repair, Backfire, Purification

Ranged Attacks
    • Successful Basic Ranged attacks have a 27~40% chance to Nullify any type of Buff on the opponent

Heavy Attacks
    •Successful Ranged and Heavy attacks that knock the opponent out of their alternative mode inflict 2 Backfire Debuffs on the opponent for 7 seconds
    •Well-timed Blocks increase Block Proficiency by 4~6% for 8 seconds

Special Attacks
    •If any Debuffs were present on Rattrap while successfully hitting an opponent with a Special Attack, all Debuffs are Purified and Rattrap Repairs himself for 2~5% of health for each Debuff Purified this way.

SIGNATURE ABILITY- MAXIMAL THEFT
    Being an expert saboteur, Rattrap turns the tide of the battle and punishes opponents for getting stronger
    •If a Buff is Nullified on the opponent, Rattrap gains the same type of Buff for 7~9 seconds.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    >>>Character suggestion thread
    >>> @SparkShredder ‘s collection for complete bot ability sets
  • P.S: I realize that there's a Character Suggestion Thread already, but in that meme-filled, Bot-demanding world, actually trying to get your Intel Report to stick out would be a bit of a problem. This Discussion is FOR ACTUAL BOT REPORTS AND NOT GOR DEMANDING CHARACTERS. THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR THAT MATTER.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    >>>Character suggestion thread
    >>> @SparkShredder ‘s collection for complete bot ability sets

Thanks m8, didn't know about this.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited April 2019
    Lockdown: Warrior
    Faction: None

Abilities: Bleed, Melee/Range damage, Ability hinderance

Bleeds: critical melee attacks and ranged crits have 50% chance to inflict bleed for 90-125% of attack.

Melee/range damage: every special attack that is either melee/range has 50% chance to grant lockdown a permanent 10% bonus for the rest of the fight.

Ability hinderance: every buff on lockdown and debuff on the enemy reduces ability trigger rate.
    Evasion buffs are nullified and cannot be activated for 10 seconds and crit rate debuffs are converted to crit rate debuffs.

Special 1; Tactical Endorsement: Well placed charges for well deserving targets
    3 hit combo that involves lockdown dancing around his opponent and at sticking a energon grenade on their back

The last hit has a 60-85% chance to stun and increases crit rate by 25% on the second hit.

Special 2; CQC [/i]Sometimes you just need to get intimate[/i]
    5 hit combo consisting of melee hits only; right hook, left hook, upper cut, stomach punch and finally a devastating hook to the head!

Lockdown reinforces his fists with ununtrium knuckles and increases his melee damage by 50%, each hit has a chance to ability block and the final hit cannot be blocked.

Special 3; Weapons' Test "Sorry, they're not for sale. But while you're here, hold still..."
    Ranged hits only. Lockdown grabs his personal favourites and unleashes them upon the enemy.

In order: Plasma Laser, Shrapnel Grenade Launcher, EMP Rifle, Quasar Canon and the grand finale... The Requiem Pistol (He's only borrowing the blaster, don't tell Megatronus).
    Shot 1- causes instant heat damage to any active buffs and nullifies them
    Shot 2- causes bleed for 900% of attack over 60 seconds
    Shot 3- inflicts a power rate debuff and has a chance to interfere with ranged weapons causing -75% damage
    Shot 4- grants 1% range bonus for every %-age of the opponents missing power.
    Shot 5- dunno, IT'LL HURT
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Bleeds: critical melee attacks and ranged crits have 50% chance to inflict bleed for 90-125% of attack.

Melee/range damage: every special attack that is either melee/range has 50% chance to grant lockdown a permanent 10% bonus for the rest of the fight.

Ability hinderance: every buff on lockdown and debuff on the enemy reduces ability trigger rate.
    Evasion buffs are nullified and cannot be activated for 10 seconds and crit rate debuffs are converted to crit rate debuffs.

3 hit combo that involves lockdown dancing around his opponent and at sticking a energon grenade on their back

The last hit has a 60-85% chance to stun and increases crit rate by 25% on the second hit.

5 hit combo consisting of melee hits only; right hook, left hook, upper cut, stomach punch and finally a devastating hook to the head!

Lockdown reinforces his fists with ununtrium knuckles and increases his melee damage by 50%, each hit has a chance to ability block and the final hit cannot be blocked.

Special 3; Weapons' Test "Sorry, they're not for sale. But while you're here, hold still..."
    Ranged hits only. Lockdown grabs his personal favourites and unleashes them upon the enemy.

In order: Plasma Laser, Shrapnel Grenade Launcher, EMP Rifle, Quasar Canon and the grand finale... The Requiem Pistol (He's only borrowing the blaster, don't tell Megatronus).
    Shot 3- inflicts a power rate debuff and has a chance to interfere with ranged weapons causing -75% damage

Wouldn't Lockdown be better as a Tech Bot, considering his insane spread of weapons?
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Wouldn't Lockdown be better as a Tech Bot, considering his insane spread of weapons?

It was all improvised @Primerprime5 , I was just writing what I thought would be cool
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2019

It was all improvised @Primerprime5 , I was just writing what I thought would be cool

You misunderstand me. The rest of it is very intimidating, it's a Bot I'd honestly dread going up against. I just wanted to suggest a Class change. It seems perfect otherwise. Cause a Tech Bot with Bleeds and Anti-Evade Abilities would be a nightmare for Scout Bots. Just like Lockdown, the hunted would quickly become the hunter.
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    This is already being done in the character suggestion thread. @Kabam Vydious do a heckin close or a merge or whatever you do lol
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019

Not really, actually. Tech Bots are known for having custom-made equipment that enhances their abilities and weapons. This can go from enhanced weaponry (Rhinox's Chainguns) to having the ability to go invisible (Mirage).

While Lockdown may have enhanced weaponry, he has abilities beyond that such as having an excellent fighting ability and being an expert tracker. Those abilities are fitting for a Warrior. As for his wide arsenal, he mainly collects them from his bounty hunting and doesn't invent his weapons himself like most Tech Bots do.
    This is already being done in the character suggestion thread. @Kabam Vydious do a heckin close or a merge or whatever you do lol

Character suggestion thread is simply saying what characters we want added @DeadMemeBoi (maybe a few that are VERY detailed). Here we're taking it to the next level by coming up with abilities/stats and whatnot as well, so I don't think it counts
  • Y'all can post anywhere, I just built this specifically for Bot Intel Reports. Not stopping anyone
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Lockdown would be a demo because of his grenades face cannon and his ship
    edited April 2019
    Lockdown would be a demo because of his grenades face cannon and his ship

The plan was to base it off of @Inqosly 's datamine video, been a while though so I don't quite remember the details... Or anything I guess?