Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galvatron the new Cheetor

So after fighting him 2 days at a pretty much higher diff, i came to a conclusion that Galvatron is the new nightmare as like as cheetor was used to be 😂....Seems like kabam gave him 100 sig so that he can activate will of unicorn literally like evry block , gain power from both sig and blocking , huge resistance buff so he dont die early and bigger range damages...

Dear kabam , i myself a decent average ninja (well at least some of my co-players says this 😂) who knows how to deal with bots but still here i am asking is it possible to reduce his sig a little lower? 😅
Tagged:

Comments

• And the new map is challenging + fun but too small to gather points. Too tough to gather points.. that will effect allainces.... All of us now have to push the difficulties a lot higher than we used to do to get the milestones...
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    With regards to points, they will change how much points are being rewarded next week, as it's using the same point calculation as old map 3.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    interested as well.. he's going to be the one bot where people need to bring a specific bot just to counter him..

i think he's worse than cheetor. at least with cheetor you get to fight him. I spent all of the fight just dodging and trying to bait his sp, and since he's plays like a coward all he did was fire off a couple ranges and block charge for a few secs..causally work his way up to a sp3. Gal is usually pretty aggressive with his SP but not this one. This is the type of crap you expect in spotlight not in AM. A couple hits and he's already at a green bar..then the rest of the fight, you're just dodging. Now, I just play aggressive and do what I can before the dying by the SP3. Get him low so the next person can finish him.