Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

is 5* op, prowl, ratchet good?

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I bought op with chip, and rolled a prowl.

I didn’t buy 5* ratchet last month...

I saw people with these 3 bots at 10k rating+.

So are they actually good combo?

I was going to raise a beast team, now I am not so sure, I only have rino, which is insanely good I think. Not so sure about other beast bot

What is best op team? And how’s op team vs beast team?

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    With the new AM map, BW teams is better suited for it. They will be more versatile when it comes to lanes. However, OG/Rat/Prowl is always a strong team (just some issues against AM Tronus).

Depends what your focus is at also. OG team will be great for spotlights and special missions (like ROTK).

Sometimes you have to go with the team you're given. Crystals are not always friendly and give you what you want. You appear to be a spender so that might not be as big of an issue.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    JKL wrote: »
    With the new AM map, BW teams is better suited for it. They will be more versatile when it comes to lanes. However, OG/Rat/Prowl is always a strong team (just some issues against AM Tronus).

Depends what your focus is at also. OG team will be great for spotlights and special missions (like ROTK).

Sometimes you have to go with the team you're given. Crystals are not always friendly and give you what you want. You appear to be a spender so that might not be as big of an issue.

Thank you. May I ask if the megatron, barricade, shockwave.....combos are good? I saw many top ladder people using them