Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Thundercracker thoughts

What are everyones thoughts on him

Thundercracker thoughts 30 votes

Great
50%
KillMasterCRaptor22Tracked_SignalPhatBoy123BlackRazakJIMMY_SABUrAverageMalakaButtehrsDeadMemeBoiEliteDragonharsha1997KittenHijacker2531Primerprime5iBK 15 votes
Average
40%
CandKaneBeastdadGunz0M00NBlack_ThoughtBntyhntr3232_ScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5mac10smg_ToaOfGreen8e_DocteurHeroicStatic26 12 votes
Trash
10%
FlrsbwParadoxFuryBarricade_2017 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Average
    Mediocre. He's Tantrum 2.0, but safer to play as
  • Options
    Great
    A Bot that can Perfect Block against most Bots, has an unlimited Melee increase AND can Purify Debuffs? This guy is every player's nightmare to go up against.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Great
    He's great at the hands of a player but easy to counter as AI. That's what we need.
  • Options
    Average
    Same moves as screamer. Fantasic, but not op.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Great

Same animations but his abilities are completely different so this argument holds zero water.
  • Options
    A Bot that can Perfect Block against most Bots, has an unlimited Melee increase AND can Purify Debuffs? This guy is every player's nightmare to go up against.

Yeah, but his specials are easy to dodge
  • Options
    Barricade_2017Barricade_2017 Posts: 36
    edited April 2019
    Trash
    I am disappointed I thought this year there will be a new bot with a new special mission and we received a copy of Starscream I am distressed by this update
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I am disappointed I thought this year there will be a new bot with a new special mission and we received a copy of Starscream I am distressed by this update

it's a new bot. While his animations are basically the same, his abilites are very unique and different.
  • Options
    Average

So Grimlock on an EMI module?
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2019
    Average
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Same animations but his abilities are completely different so this argument holds zero water.

His abilities are not that strong. Grindor can be better
  • Options
    Average

Bahahahahaha
  • Options
    Great
    Gunz0 wrote: »

So Grimlock on an EMI module?

Grimlock on an EMI Module, with a side of Tantrum and a little bit of Mixdaddy in the mix(I mean that cheap-budget concussion block)
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2019
    Great

Yeah, but his specials are easy to dodge

They're the same as Screamer's. Depending on your playstyle, that's either very good or very bad news for you.
  • Options
    Great

You're gonna have to explain. First, have you used him, or did you only beat him and left him to be forged?
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited April 2019
    Great
    Dumbassery:
    1. Outrage at one's faithful interpretation of a well known subject
    e.g.
    "Kabam are lazy wasters! Why is Thundercracker so similar to Starscream!"
    kn24jqwk2gzm.jpg
    xxagep9ly6pf.png
    3i6s8hmzapkp.png

• Options
    Average

You're gonna have to explain. First, have you used him, or did you only beat him and left him to be forged?

Oh i have used him. I deem him average. Not the best brawler.
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Dumbassery:
    1. Outrage at one's faithful interpretation of a well known subject
    e.g.
    "Kabam are lazy wasters! Why is Thundercracker so similar to Starscream!"
    kn24jqwk2gzm.jpg
    xxagep9ly6pf.png
    3i6s8hmzapkp.png

We can blame Diaclone. Maybe we'll get Skywarp and his bouncer bomb. 🤣
  • Options
    Great

abilities not that strong? Grindor better? BWAGAHAHAHAHAH that is outrageous. The dude can purify more debuffs than grimlock, he has a unlimited number of melee stacks, he can block heavies and doesn’t crit which is so good for a brawler, especially against bc

• Options
    Average

abilities not that strong? Grindor better? BWAGAHAHAHAHAH that is outrageous. The dude can purify more debuffs than grimlock, he has a unlimited number of melee stacks, he can block heavies and doesn’t crit which is so good for a brawler, especially against bc

You underestimate grindor
  • Options
    Great

Why, please give me an example of why grindor is better than thundercracker

• Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843

I hope they release more jets... and yes they all look the same.

That said, I’m also totally onboard for reskins of any kind if they come with unique abilities. Even better if they are trophies!
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    This thread... lol. TC is easily better then grindor. He is right in line with mv1. TC has advantage as in the right hands, in longer fights he can dominate because of the buffs.
    Grindor is good as well, but not at tc level.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited April 2019
    Great

Yes, I want to hear someone break it down. I absolutely love Grindor and can make that ballerina Brawler dance like the best of them. But to say he’s better than TC is a big statement. I get it, if you are a ninja that can evade/bait/never get hit and do RotK/RoK with 3* bots than sure Grindor may be better. Given TC’s many unique abilities, he sure looks poised to become top Brawler.

@OptimalOptimus_MV1
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Yes, I want to hear someone break it down. I absolutely love Grindor and can make that ballerina Brawler dance like the best of them. But to say he’s better than TC is a big statement. I get it, if you are a ninja that can evade/bait/never get hit and do RotK/RoK with 3* bots than sure Grindor may be better. Given TC’s many unique abilities, he sure looks poised to become top Brawler.

@OptimalOptimus_MV1

I'll tell you what. With Thundercracker's release, I may have reached the point where I forge away my 4* Grimlock.
  • Options
    Average

Oh i have used him. I deem him average. Not the best brawler.

Of course a 3* Thundercracker would be worse than a 4* Grindor