Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mods why has nobody responded back to me regarding my missing generic awakening?

Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I sent in two tickets about my missing generic awakening from the (WB, IH, Blaster) achievements. Completed all necessary requirements and didn't get my generic awakening only the crystal.

Everyone that knows me knows I generally always finish all objectives of I try for it. I need a response back please, don't just tell me to read the rule and/or delete this topic. Please help me I've sent two emails/tickets and everyone and their mother has been getting responses back from kabam except for me.

svabb8c7j5ep.jpg
29zyjim70rah.jpg

Those are the two 🎟 I sent over a week ago.

Don't make me get my boy Manthro in here to handle my light work... 😂

Comments

• Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104

Thanks
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Same_ol_G wrote: »
    I sent in two tickets about my missing generic awakening from the (WB, IH, Blaster) achievements. Completed all necessary requirements and didn't get my generic awakening only the crystal.

Everyone that knows me knows I generally always finish all objectives of I try for it. I need a response back please, don't just tell me to read the rule and/or delete this topic. Please help me I've sent two emails/tickets and everyone and their mother has been getting responses back from kabam except for me.

svabb8c7j5ep.jpg
    29zyjim70rah.jpg

WHO DARES SUMMON MANTHRO..?!

Manthro wrote: »

svabb8c7j5ep.jpg
    29zyjim70rah.jpg

WHO DARES SUMMON MANTHRO..?!

[gif]https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.fea5643b4ed8ea18955840c6635a8197&pid=Api&rurl=https://media.tenor.co/images/fea5643b4ed8ea18955840c6635a8197/raw&ehk=exJ/1vlQAakNevcrXzgpKw [/gif]
    edited April 2019
    Can someone at least let me know if you saw this? @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Custos

• Please give our Support Team time to get back to you. Sending multiple tickets on the same matter only causes the process to slow down even further.
    Please give our Support Team time to get back to you. Sending multiple tickets on the same matter only causes the process to slow down even further.

Sure no problem I just heard multiple people sent tickets and got responses back immediately where as I sent mine waited a few days and heard nothing.
    This doesn't make sense. People that have submitted tickets a week ago got a response and got their issue corrected and I've still yet to even receive a reply other than on here. Still missing my generic awakening that I worked for...
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    This doesn't make sense. People that have submitted tickets a week ago got a response and got their issue corrected and I've still yet to even receive a reply other than on here. Still missing my generic awakening that I worked for...

Did you get an answer? Maybe check ur spam mail in case it went there instead?
    Yea I checked, nothing.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    If it helps, i had mostly the same issue last year on the first release. I was told then that the game registers your activity the moment you create the forum account, even if you had activity in-game before that. Maybe they have a way of tracking it now, but they didn't on the 1st year aniversary.

I've been playing for over two years, but i got the commander relic just now. I didn't get any reward last year, even tho i started playing on easter hollidays two years ago.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
  • Hey @Same_ol_G -

Can you please PM me with the ticket number you sent to support?
    Hey @Same_ol_G -

Is there a way to find the ticket number? Or should I submit a new one?
  • Same_ol_G wrote: »
    Hey @Same_ol_G -

All good if you don't have it! You can just PM me with your in-game account name and the email attached to it. :)
    Hey @Same_ol_G -

All good if you don't have it! You can just PM me with your in-game account name and the email attached to it. :)

Done. Thanks!
    Thanks so much Vydious, you can close this now. Following up with the emails now.
    Thanks everyone for helping.
This discussion has been closed.