Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Thundercracker Not Purifying Backfire

ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So, I was fighting Barricade with my Thundercracker, and I noticed that during the fight he wasn't Purifying Backfire like his abilities stated.
gm0kykil7e3l.png
It never purified at all during the fight.

Here are 2 recorded instances of it not Purifying:
https://youtu.be/ZTmFB65fmkY
https://youtu.be/pyicelWElsA
It would be appreciated of this was fixed Kabam. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Have you tried vs Scorp? With Barricade it’s part of his Sig Ability so maybe it trumps TC’s.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    So, I was fighting Barricade with my Thundercracker, and I noticed that during the fight he wasn't Purifying Backfire like his abilities stated.
    gm0kykil7e3l.png
    It never purified at all during the fight.

Here are 2 recorded instances of it not Purifying:
    https://youtu.be/ZTmFB65fmkY
    https://youtu.be/pyicelWElsA
    It would be appreciated of this was fixed Kabam. Thank you.

Another example of something not working as described.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    2 bugs spotted this month, LT and TC. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious anyone there?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Have you tried vs Scorp? With Barricade it’s part of his Sig Ability so maybe it trumps TC’s.

Thundercracker does indeed purify Scorponok's Venom Backfire. It happened when I used Scorpy against him.
    However, when I fought Tundercracker with Barricade, he didn't purify Backfire.

The odd thing is that his abilities say it purifies BACKFIRE, so most would assume it meant all Backfires, rather than it being specified for Venom Backfire.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I found another GLITCH! HOORAY!
    Yeah, when I was learning the ways of Cracking Thunder, I found out that another ability of his didn't work:
    sesfp7wfjsck.png

Here's a video for evidence:
    https://youtu.be/TlK79dVvKVY
    Yes, I just did that at the end.
  • Options
    Yeah, when I was learning the ways of Cracking Thunder, I found out that another ability of his didn't work:
    sesfp7wfjsck.png

This is so sad. Alex play Roundabout
  • Options
    Am I the only one experiencing this? Or are other people experiencing it as well. Feedback is welcome.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Good work Wasp!!
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    sesfp7wfjsck.png

This is so sad. Alex play Roundabout

Ha ha ha
    1erstl9093gt.jpg
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Good work Wasp!!

Thank you!
    7h65sudylv1l.gif
    Yes.
  • Options
    sesfp7wfjsck.png

No burns for me either
    9ogeuxnjwvnh.png
    8pfp3wxjqw0j.png
    mlx6be4yub8x.png
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yes. No burn applied, as confirmed by another mate of my alliance.
  • Options

You commented (and tagged) with this at 12:16am my time, so no. I was not here at that exact moment and for that I apologize. I'll go ahead and get this looked into along with anything else I pull up from while I was offline.

Thanks for the video of this, @ScarredArachnid333!
  • Options

You commented (and tagged) with this at 12:16am my time, so no. I was not here at that exact moment and for that I apologize. I'll go ahead and get this looked into along with anything else I pull up from while I was offline.

Ahhhh... it's ok Vydious, we understand. I thought you and Miike would see my ping when you two are at work
  • Options

Ahhhh... it's ok Vydious, we understand. I thought you and Miike would see my ping when you two are at work

Appreciated. Y'all been super active this past weekend, sorry I haven't been around much to assist where it was needed. I've already sent off everything-- once I have a response from the rest of the team, I'll pop back over here. :)
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Interestingly, it works for the AI. Stuck a backfire on him with Jazz’s S3 and Thundercracker purified it when he launched a heavy.

This one may take a while for the fix to come out.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Interestingly, it works for the AI. Stuck a backfire on him with Jazz’s S3 and Thundercracker purified it when he launched a heavy.

It seem that Thundercracker can purify other backfire except for Barricade's backfire.
  • Options
    Hey y'all!

We're putting in a fix for the Burn Debuff!

The other issue involving Barricade is still being investigated. Sorry for the wait on this.
  • Options
    Hey y'all!

The other issue involving Barricade is still being investigated. Sorry for the wait on this.

Thank you Vydious! It's good to know that you guys are situating the issue.
  • Options
    Hey y'all!

By the way, Ramjet has a melee attack and is a jet. To Block or not to block?
  • Options
    Hey y'all!

Thundercracker can't block him. It has to be a ground vehicle, so that makes sense.

Doesn't explain Cheetor though.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

Totally forgot about Jazz's Backfire; so that fully confirms that Barricade''s is bugged, as the A.I didn't purify that either.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that a jet is not a ground vehicle so no block.
  • Options
    So I've tested, Ramjet breaks TC's block.
  • Options
    Hey y'all!

Nice. Thanks Vydious!