Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Signature Awakening

It's that time of the month again. I need y'all to help me decide which Bot I should Awaken.

Signature Awakening 29 votes

4* G1 Optimus
41%
Joker69Gunz0Jazz444PeasSlayerOptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiSycko5Kittenlightningbaronmac10smg_ToaOfGreeniBK 12 votes
4* Soundwave
0%
4* Kickback
3%
Chuck_Canuck 1 vote
4* Scorponok
31%
CandKaneTracked_SignalBlack_Thought_bookeyVavatronBntyhntr3232_ScarredArachnid333CarrotBoy2kPrimerprime5 9 votes
4* Megatronus
24%
Canuck33BeastdadFulMetalGrimlokM00NDragmaHijacker2531Rainfollower 7 votes

Comments

• 4* Scorponok
    I chose Scorponok for that sweet, sweet healing. With the Sig awakened, he's never at a complete disadvantage.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    4* G1 Optimus
    No brainer
  • 4* G1 Optimus
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I love Optimus, but no way do you skip the god

Optimus is the god
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    4* G1 Optimus
    Depends on your team
  • 4* Scorponok
    Kitten wrote: »
    Depends on your team

I'm more of a melee playstyle, but can switch to range for a while, if necessary.
    edited April 2019
    4* G1 Optimus
    Depends on your team

I'm more of a melee playstyle, but can switch to range for a while, if necessary.

No I mean what bots do you use
  • 4* G1 Optimus

Optimus is the god

Not in this game he isn't'. (sadly)

He is. Tronus is way overrated. Prime is much better.
    4* G1 Optimus

Optimus is the god

Ye agreed
  • 4* Scorponok
    OP's Sig is good, it does make him better, but not by a lot; he doesn't really need his Sig too much.

Scorponok, on the other hand, gains a lot more utility from his Regen, as it does offer some defense to go with his offense.
  • 4* Scorponok
    Depends on your team

No I mean what bots do you use

5* MV1
    5* G1 Megs
    5* G1 Bee
    4* Ironhide
    4* Rhinox
    The above is my regular team, but I also switch out Rhinox with 4* Wheeljack if I need some extra buffs.
    Basically, it's Ironhide and Rhinox with 3 5*s as support.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    4* G1 Optimus
    He’s definitely the leader of the squad 👍
    Megatronus is also one of my top recommendations but he’s so great he doesn’t need to be duplicated lol 😆
    When you stop and think any bot up there mentioned are all good
    I feel that OG Prime and Megatronus will serve you the best
    Unless you decide to run a beast team Scorponok will be a must have there
  • 4* G1 Optimus

Optimus is the god

Power gain? Tronus
    Attack rating? Tronus
    Special? Tie but tronus gets a nod due to life/ power steal with constant power gain
    Base defense? I don’t need to bother
    Master missions? Tronus
    Synergies? OGP here for sure
    AM? OGP for sure
    My favorite bot? OGP but that doesn’t mean much

Tronus is one of the best all around bots in the game and yes Optimus is too but he is not clearly the better all around choice.

Optimus can do more damage
    4* G1 Optimus

Optimus is the god

Power gain? Tronus
    Attack rating? Tronus
    Special? Tie but tronus gets a nod due to life/ power steal with constant power gain
    Master missions? Tronus
    AM? OGP for sure

Tronus is one of the best all around bots in the game and yes Optimus is too but he is not clearly the better all around choice.

What's the best reply to a long, convincing argument?
    "X can do more damage"
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2019
    4* G1 Optimus
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Optimus is the god

Power gain? Tronus
    Attack rating? Tronus
    Master missions? Tronus
    AM? OGP for sure

"X can do more damage"

Bleeding. If OGP gets a lot of crits with the enemys armor broken he will do so much damage. That it will be better than tronus.
  • WarblahWarblah Posts: 39
    Megatronus have better all around damage, dark burn bypass shield so he can actually do well against most tech bots. This also means he will actually do some decent damage in phase one against primal in the old AM map, without the need to hit 15 combo first
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    4* G1 Optimus
    Bleeds
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    4* G1 Optimus

Optimus is the god

Power gain? Tronus
    Attack rating? Tronus
    Master missions? Tronus
    AM? OGP for sure

"X can do more damage"

Bleeding. If OGP gets a lot of crits with the enemys armor broken he will do so much damage. That it will be better than tronus.
    ... Dark burns
    Duhh
  • 4* G1 Optimus

Optimus is the god

Power gain? Tronus
    Attack rating? Tronus
    Master missions? Tronus
    AM? OGP for sure

"X can do more damage"

Or, I can stand back and dark burn each bot to death while my power meter fills up, steal life and power, and move along to the next fight without stacking combos.

Multiple dark burns is inferior to multiple bleeds
    4* G1 Optimus

Optimus is the god

Power gain? Tronus
    Attack rating? Tronus
    Master missions? Tronus
    AM? OGP for sure

"X can do more damage"

You are correct about OGP dealing more damage than Tronus. I actually tested them against ROK Mixmaster
    The results:
    - OGP killed him in 9 minutes, no surprise here
    - Tronus killed him in 12 minutes
    Also, my OGP was max forged while Tronus was not. But, since OGP's a Tactician, he does have an disadvantage against Mix. In conclusion, OGP's damage > Tronus' damage
    But that doesn't make OGP > Tronus, because:

Optimus is the god

Power gain? Tronus
    Attack rating? Tronus
    Master missions? Tronus
    AM? OGP for sure

• Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    4* Megatronus
    So Tronus and Ogp are both good choices, but ogp is not as good as tronus period. In high level AM when the going gets tough, it’s not Ogp that steps up to the plate and delivers the home run. Tronus’ ability to deal good damage and heal himself is just too good for any other bot to compare. Yes Ogp has great damage output but his ability to control the fight isn’t as good as Tronus.

That all said you can still dominate everyone without having tronus awakened. Where ogps sig really makes him a top 2 bot in the game, so really you can’t go wrong.

The only way I would decide is which guy has more invested forge wise, you building around Ogp then awaken him. If not then go tronus cause he can run in any squad
  • 4* Kickback
    I'd recommend awakening Kickback because it's the only thing saving him from being shelved.
  • 4* G1 Optimus
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    So Tronus and Ogp are both good choices, but ogp is not as good as tronus period. In high level AM when the going gets tough, it’s not Ogp that steps up to the plate and delivers the home run. Tronus’ ability to deal good damage and heal himself is just too good for any other bot to compare. Yes Ogp has great damage output but his ability to control the fight isn’t as good as Tronus.

That all said you can still dominate everyone without having tronus awakened. Where ogps sig really makes him a top 2 bot in the game, so really you can’t go wrong.

The only way I would decide is which guy has more invested forge wise, you building around Ogp then awaken him. If not then go tronus cause he can run in any squad

I think OGP is better than tronus in legends of cybertron. Tronus doesnt really need the dupe, but optimus needs it to do some great damage
  • 4* Scorponok
    I feel like Tronus, while a powerful Bot, doesn't gain a lot from being Awakened. OG Prime, on the other hand, goes from" hey, this guy's pretty good" to "THIS GUY IS ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATING OMGZZ".
    edited April 2019
    If u awakened ogp, then the fight will be much harder against primal in ROTK. 4* ogp can’t even dent him
  • 4* G1 Optimus
    Warblah wrote: »
    If u awakened ogp, then the fight will be much harder against primal in ROTK. 4* ogp can’t even dent him

Thats why you use ultra magnus, screamer or tac Megatron
    edited April 2019
    I’m just telling there are fights ogp can’t handle, while megatronus can pretty much handle all situations. We are playing high level AM and megatronus is one of those universal bots who can take care most situations. The current AM is not exactly ogp friendly because to get the best of him u need ratchet, which is completely useless against final boss especially if awakened. And ogp can’t use his synergy heal either
    Best part of ogp is the synergy friendly with other bots especially ratchet. If u r talking about damage there are scouts who can do this far better especially with sword master synergy.
    Long fights like rok and rotk yes ogp will do good damage with his permanent armor break but then again og meg can do the samething plus much more with permanent dot and buff steal, which work wonders against nasty mods like reflecting range
    Lastly, overall range heavy bots are safer to play comparing to melee heavy bots, especially when u r forced to fight bots with melee evasions, or rhinox with shields, and of course our new favorite brawler thundercracker