Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which is more worth 5k shards: 1 Goldwheels Crystal or 2 Good as Golds?

If anyone missed my earlier post, I'm back.

Which is more worth 5k shards: 1 Goldwheels Crystal or 2 Good as Golds? 21 votes

1 Goldwheels
90%
WarblahCandKaneBeastdadKillMasterCFlrsbwserdoodDaveJLMr_WonderfulJazz444Red_EyesSlayerOptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiKittenTransformator79BaRdYaAmNHijacker2531Primerprime5iBK 19 votes
2 Good as Gold
9%
JKINRainfollower 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    1 Goldwheels
    If you're comparing 1 Goldwheel against 50 goodasgold, I may give you the benefit of doubt that you've learned some math.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    1 Goldwheels
    Now let's do the comparison. We ignore the rate of any Bumblebee and look at the drop rate of 2~5 star bots. Then we convert them into number of 2* bots (you know, 20 2* bots = 1 3* bot, 20 3* bot = 1 4* bot, etc)
    We have this:
    6l6muf0atbxr.png

Therefore, a Goldwheel is equal to 7.8 Good-as-Gold, and that's only if you just care about 2* bot.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    bo8pb5z2htfl.png
    Why bother asking when you already had your answer?
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    bo8pb5z2htfl.png
    Why bother asking when you already had your answer?

Maybe he's hoping the mods give him better RNG.
    If he's like me:
    35+ Goldwheels since Dec. 2018, and the best results: 4* Blaster and 4* Grimlock.
    I finally tried the Good Golds, and promptly received 2* Mixie and 2* Bee.

WooHoo
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited April 2019
    1 Goldwheels
    Gold wheels, no competition man you could open 5 good as nothing crystals and get all 2*s which are literally useless
    Take this opportunity to get some legendary bots 😎👍
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited April 2019
    1 Goldwheels
    2*s are bad, they helped out at the beginning but their time has long since past, 3*s are the worst you can get out of them and well, here's my duo crystals from this month:
    16s8a86sqtgb.png
    So who knows! In the end it's luck anyway
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited April 2019
    1 Goldwheels
    You definitely don’t want a bunch of 2stars definitely buy as many chances at a 5* as possible my member got a 5* Bumblebee and another guy won a 5* Megatron

I’ve been winning mainly 3stars but I’ve gotten a couple 4stars it’s just a great idea to keep trying for the 3 to 5star crystals