Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Post your ideal ultimate team

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Guys
I noticed synergy stacks.
I mean my op is 4168, and after stacking on attack + synergy, it jumps to 4866 which is significant

I noticed a huge jump in brawling performance

I absolutely love tier list (similar to league of legend ranked win rate).

The problem with that is it doesn’t consider synergy bonus.

So what would be your 5* ultimate team you would raise to 5/5 max?

ag9s4at30x16.png

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    62b69f6snv05.png
    With GS megatron, shockwave and tantrum as reserve
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Current Squad for master:
    4iggwptcflzf.png

W.I.P. Squad:
    zcmgeb0n4ydg.png

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hound
    Grimlock
    Sideswipe
    Ramjet
    Ultra Magnus

Best team ever
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    otcsok1vakck.png

I'm still deciding between Drift or Bludgeon, since both have the Blademaster synergy. Bludgeon might be better since it will be the 2nd bot on the team with a ranged heavy besides Primal.

3 Beasts with beast purify and 3 blademasters. I'm loving it so far :smiley:
  • Options
    Piconia wrote: »
    otcsok1vakck.png

I'm still deciding between Drift or Bludgeon, since both have the Blademaster synergy. Bludgeon might be better since it will be the 2nd bot on the team with a ranged heavy besides Primal.

This team looks awesome. I love rino and wind blade. Primal and drift are top tier as standalone as well.
  • Options
    UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited April 2019
    A team
    me414qek1c0m.png
    Would’ve swapped prowl for Tact mega but i forged all my 4* away (he was max rank max forge)

B Team (During AM)
    nxqmcteykvdt.png

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited April 2019
    otcsok1vakck.png

I often replace windblade with scorponok and rhinox for mixmaster...it gets ALL of dinobots synergies...Swordmasters Shieldmasters Beast Purification allies and enemies

EDIT: Or some others (that I will not mention) would use Jetfire instead of Mixxy
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    I often replace windblade with scorponok and rhinox for mixmaster...it gets ALL of dinobots synergies...Swordmasters Shieldmasters Beast Purification allies and enemies

EDIT: Or some others (that I will not mention) would use Jetfire instead of Mixxy

Yeah i'd love to have Scorponok and Cheetor, missing those two. Maybe with a bit of luck Scorponok will be added to next month's bots.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

Yeah i'd love to have Scorponok and Cheetor, missing those two. Maybe with a bit of luck Scorponok will be added to next month's bots.

I also would like to have 5* scorponok on my team. I have the resources to rank him up to rank 4.
  • Options
    This is minelnpp28alyc3f.png
  • Options
    l2iuc9vkj5ah.png
    5cs6dbng6z3c.png

Here’s my 2 main teams. Have a combo of other bots with good synergies but not ranked enough. Got a 5* G1 Megatron as well but again not ranked enough. 5* prowl helps prime crit more which I’ll take as a bonus to use him unduped until I do dupe him
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    u86516quwgns.png
    c7xhkhvgwdo7.png
    o9cax3yuho89.png
    f5otbpl1lray.png
    4rpqv1hxc9kh.gif

Are those... Galvatrons I see? I'll take 50.
  • Options
    Beast wars team consisting of:
    Primal
    Scorponok
    Cheetor
    Rhinox
    Dinbot

I do love wasp too. He can be the sixth man.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Guys on the bottom are 3 of my picks of team based on people’s postings.

Op team, beast team and decepticon team.

1. I don’t know if jazz should be replaced by Grimlock
    2. I wish decepticon team has better members and class variation

@Warrior2410

h33ic2crmcxo.png