Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Memory from the Fight!

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Two moments stand out... the first time was when I joined my first Alliance ever (Oldbots) and met Chuck Canuck. I was a late comer to the Alliance & Raid game (did not come in until I was Level 30 or so). Learning to do AMs was a great experience... Glad I took the time to understand how it worked.

The second moment happened when I beat the Final Mission of Megatronus Expert to completely explore an Expert Mission for the first time ever. 100%’ing that Mission gave a ton of rewards & I’ve completely explored every Expert Mission since.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    My greatest achievement was probably getting the first ever Thundercracker!

My happiest moment was joining the forums ad learning that there are so many people that are like me and enjoy the game and transformers!

I couldn't be happier with all the amazing things in the game! And thank you @Kabam Vydious for making this thread! It truly means alot to me when the mods make community threads!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Here’s mines in order:
    1. My first 3*, Barricade
    2. Getting 3* Optimus Prime, Motormaster, MV1 and MV bee
    2.5. Joining Predakings my first alliance
    3. My first 4*, Waspinator
    4. Duping Waspinator
    5. Finally getting 3* MV megatron after looking everywhere for him
    6. Starting my YouTube channel
    7. The last knight challenge
    8. The legend himself, 4* Soundwave
    9. Completing Galvatron Rising, the first expert mission
    10. Getting 4* Windblade from a T3K
    11. Getting 4* G1 Megatron and taking him to rank 4
    12. Beating the 4* Bumblebee’s gauntlet and getting 4* ratchet
    13. BACK TO BACK 4* G1 PRIME!!!
    14. Leading OVD (they’re top 6 now 😎👊 good job lads)
    14.5. Getting my first R5 4* G1 Prime
    15. Fully Exploring my first expert mission (Hound spotlight)
    16. Taking G1 Megatron to R5 and Evil Ironhide to R5
    17. Fully exploring the first ever master mission (Blaster spotlight)
    18. Taking G1 Prime and Megatron to max forge
    18.5. Getting my first 5*, MV Megatron
    19. Taking Soundwave to max forge and level
    20. Duping 5* Barricade after fully exploring the Wheeljack spotlight mission
    21. Getting 5* Galvatron
    22. Forging everyone into 5* Galvatron
    23. Rebuilding my team
    24. Getting 5* G1 Bumblebee
    25. Duping 5* Galvatron
    26. Afterwards pulling back to back 5* Galvatron shoes on my friends phone
    27. Becoming Galvatron
    28. Galvatron
  • Don't really have a favourite.. but it's probably when I got megatronus in october after endless grinding. It's either that or getting 5 star bumblebee dotm as one of my first 5*s
  • Man there have been so many for me. Joining my first real alliance we were like family, still chat to them on line even though we kinda fell apart. I was so motivated to carry my weight in the AMs I grinded like fool to rank up because I was the weak link lol. I guess it’s been the people I’ve played with that have made the game so important to me.
  • When the first Transmetal, Cheetor, entered the game (and absolutely rocked).

...waiting for more Transmetals :)

I think that Zibiit would agree with that entirely.

Absolutely! I was a HUGE Beast Wars fan and Cheetor is my all-time favorite bot!

I get very excited when a Beast Wars character joins the fight. I’d say the Depth Charge / Rampage story line is my favorite.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Dont know really. I think the first time I finally beat down RoK Mixmaster (This was before R5 4 stars were a thing even). That seems trivial now, but at the time it was a huge deal for me.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The best moment was when my son reminds me everY 24 hours to pop the daily crystal waiting for a new bot to jump from the spacebridge. Man, thoooose were times.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    When my bg didnt have a cheetor killer and I got a PM from my bg mate asking me if I would try him. At the time I was not a very good player and was sadly not a boss or a mini boss killer, I rose to the occasion and became a cheetor killer. Shortly after I became the leader of ColdA for a time and came into my own making stints in Kaon, adventually got my ultimate game goal of being number 1 when Kaon took first in am a bit back.
    Man there have been so many for me. Joining my first real alliance we were like family, still chat to them on line even though we kinda fell apart. I was so motivated to carry my weight in the AMs I grinded like fool to rank up because I was the weak link lol. I guess it’s been the people I’ve played with that have made the game so important to me.

Alliances are probably the best part of the game 😎✊ shout out to the big teams here
  • When it was back in the older days when 3-stars were worth a lot and I didn't grind so I didn't often get 3 or four stars. My team was made of a 2-star bumblebee DOTM, mv OP, and Sideswipe. I opened the regular daily crystal... and I got a 3-star bludgeon. I felt like the GOAT that day. Now I ride with R4 Four-stars, but somehow after all this time... my favorite bot is now my duped 4-star bludgeon. How far we go.
  • My first 4* bot when I was still in Act 1 Chapter 2. That 4* bot was Blaster and I still use him because he looks cool and has good debuffs. And no I didn't use any money, just pure luck. :3
  • Pulling my first featured 4* bot from a crystal. It was jazz btw
    And getting my first 5* because of it, it was Optimus Primal.
    Was very happy with both pulls.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2019
    My first 3* Bot was Optimus Primal. He was my go-to Bot for months until I got my 4* Grimlock. What made it better was the fact that I pulled him from my first Crystal I spent Energon on(the Optimus Primal Crystal, cause he was the Bot of the month at the time). I think that Bot has the highest winstreak, and I'll never forget all the times I nearly got trashed, but Primal managed to barely win. Man, that adrenaline rush was something else entirely! Even today I put my 3* Primal onto my team on the easier Missions, just for the nostalgia
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited April 2019
    Spinning a T4CS and seeing it stop on Tachtician while my 5 star Generations Optimus Prime sat waiting at 4/5.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Using weak 2*s and 2 of my only 3* bots: Ironhide and Sideswipe to fully explore act 1, losing to Megatron and having to open a bunch of arena crystals for energon to get revives, opening act 1 exploration reward and pulled...
    Sideswipe, again
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I have 2 more:

1- Getting my 1st 4* from a premium crystals and all of the ones that followed
    2- 100%-ing master for the 1st time EVER and it being Megatronus' spotlight
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    1.After failing to get 4* Scout Bee from Bee Crystals openings(5* not released yet), I ask my 4 years old son to open it. Then dang! he got him from his first pull. I was very joy in that restaurant haha. That Bee still is my top bot and never disappoint. <Also he looks similar to my son. :)>

2.Get all 4* bots available and all duped (eventually)

3.When I beat Master Megatronus when he was 1st released, My only bot left was Shockwave, while he was like 2% health, then he undo damage back to something enough to beat that annoying Megatronus. Yes.I sealed that God bot.

Many Great memories :)))))
    The most frequent opened apps of my life time. lol
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    edited April 2019
    In this order:

Getting my very first T3 Class spark - Tactician Spark.
    Went straight to OG Prime last year.

Landing a 15k Crit last hit with my OG Prime on Megatron in ROK completly bypassing his passive :smiley:

Getting my first 5 star bot - Primal, still haven't managed to dupe him but he's one of my top bots.
  • NanoJackNanoJack Posts: 13
    edited April 2019
    The best part of the game is the people you meet along the way. These alliances turn into families after hours of sharing fighting strategy, arena scores to determine tiered cutoffs, Alliance Event strategies to maximize points, AM lane assignments, etc.
    Talking gameplay, I would say exploring Expert Spotlight for the first time (before Master existed) was definitely up there for me.
  • My first 4* bot when I was still in Act 1 Chapter 2. That 4* bot was Blaster and I still use him because he looks cool and has good debuffs. And no I didn't use any money, just pure luck. :3

Nice! I remember I got my first 4-Star (Windblade) pretty early into playing too. I actually didn't know too much about her at the time, but I loved playing as her so much I went and started reading her comics, starting with The Transformers: Windblade: Distant Stars. It was fantastic and now she is my second favorite bot. Cheetor will always be my favorite, but she is a close second! So I'd definitely say that both getting her, and reading and learning more about her are some of my favorite Forged to Fight memories.
  • Obtaining hound as a 4 star,
    Obtaining hound as a 4 star,

What about 5 star mixmaster
  • JojodethJojodeth Posts: 3
    My two three memory's are getting a 3 star bumblebee (G1), joining back again, and getting a four star Prowl (G1) (My favorite g1 bot)
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    Megatronus as my first 4* and Megatron as my first 5*
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Obtaining hound as a 4 star,

What about 5 star mixmaster

Oh yeah. That was brilliant
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    I get a buzz every time I pull a generation's bot. I was particularly happy getting 4* Shockwave as one of my first 4*s.
    Conversely a little part of me dies when ever I pull a bayformer.
  • ZarakiZaraki Posts: 4
    edited April 2019
    Pour moi mon meilleur moment à était quand j'ai commencer le rok1 ( sans utiliser de réanimation ni de reparation) c'était comme une aventure génialissime...
    Et puis j'aime bien aller au bout des choses alors quand j'ai battu megatron moovie c'était magique...
    Que du bonheur 😍
  • So way back when I started I blew about 2000 emerging over the course of 4 months to try and get a 4* Grimlock. I was so pissed with only getting a bunch of 2*s and only one 3*. Then they released the Galvatron special mission and I saw that if I 100% completed it, I would get enough to get my 1st 4*. After that harrowing experience of fighting bots of 2,000 and above rating with my 1400 rated 3 star squad I finally got the shards. I let my first 4* crystal spin out and low and behold I got Grimlock
    Gungnir wrote: »
    I get a buzz every time I pull a generation's bot. I was particularly happy getting 4* Shockwave as one of my first 4*s.
    Conversely a little part of me dies when ever I pull a bayformer.

Ahahahaha same man!!