Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AM Multiplier

How do you calculate points based on the Multiplier? Is there a base starting point? I tried to back calculate with the old map 3 by taking total points divided the Multiplier and got a different starting points.. big difference in starting points, I know the shark pts are different.

We're trying to figure out what difficultly level we need to beat to hit the next milestone.

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    With all of the decimals that go into the calculation there’s a potential error by a few thousand points or so. Anyways the safe thing to do would be to round down your estimate in base points.

I’ve ran my calculation twice, from two different difficulties. For one I got a base of 2937, and the other a base of 2910. So I would use a base of 2900 just to be safe.

That’s for one BG, so multiply it by 3 and you get 8700.

Now divide the points you need by 8700 to get the multiplier required to achieve that goal. For example if you need 870,000 points you would need a multiplier of 100.
    870,000 / 8700 = 100.

The find whatever difficulty corresponds to that multiplier. In this example it would be diff 43.

This assumes you are expecting to get the points needed in one day. If your spanning across multiple days you would simply divide the points necessary by however many days you have to accomplish it, the continue the process from there.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Kenny wrote: »
    I’ve ran my calculation twice, from two different difficulties. For one I got a base of 2937, and the other a base of 2910. So I would use a base of 2900 just to be safe.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, back calculating the different total BG points from the multiplier, I noticed the same variance.. 2900 is what I concluded as well but want to see if someone knew the actually number. It seems the multiplier is 105% of the previous value. anyways..i'll just use 2900 as the base.. Thanks!!