Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How long until we get a stability fix?

It's starting to become frustrating since release having the game crash every 15 or so minutes in literally every area of the game, doesn't seem to matter what is tapped, it has a chance to crash.

Compounding the frustration is seeing constantly overpriced 'deals'. It gives the impression the only thing that is cared about is money.

At least fix crashing, overheating and battery drain before bleeding us dry, don't we deserve at least that?

It really feels like more effort is being made trying to get money than fix anything.

Comments

• STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    edited June 2017
    Pretty much sums it all up fellas, me and my alliance are heading the same route. If it wasn't for my lil girl playing it sometimes, i'd of jacked it in, they've had plenty of time to fix things and even after the Android update yesterday nothings changed.

And what's up with the AI apparently on "Easy" when around fights 25 onwards , more like Bruce Lee mode, it's laughable...and there's my MCOC streak in the 100's.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Complaining about issues here but still playing mcoc just cracks me up.
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Complaining about issues here but still playing mcoc just cracks me up.

Whose playing Mcoc? obviously referring too me son, firstly i'm not active anymore, and secondly, IF i was , wtf has it got to do with you?
    Touchy much?

The fact you you are complaining about issues but mention a MCOC streak in the same post had me laugh because you should be use to lingering issues by now.

Take the animosity down a notch and you might just enjoy life a bit more.

Nope not touchy at all sunshine, just don't allow keyboard warriors to try act hard in discussions that aren't relevant towards what we are talking about. You wouldn't say it to me in reality so don't try here son. Lmfao.
  • SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    STORMZZ wrote: »
    Touchy much?

The fact you you are complaining about issues but mention a MCOC streak in the same post had me laugh because you should be use to lingering issues by now.

Take the animosity down a notch and you might just enjoy life a bit more.

Nope not touchy at all sunshine, just don't allow keyboard warriors to try act hard in discussions that aren't relevant towards what we are talking about. You wouldn't say it to me in reality so don't try here son. Lmfao.

:|

• SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Calm down guys. The arenas are both different for both games because THEY'RE DIFFERENT GAMES. Similar yes, but in the end, different. So don't compare them. Transformers forged to fight is not Marvel contest of champions.
    edited June 2017
    <Removed by Moderation>

Anyway,

SmirkyDrew my comments and reactions was more of a general statement about the games/company as a whole. Nothing about arena. They have quite a history spanning more games than these two as well.

You can easily look at the issues that have been around a while here. You can jump to the other forum and find a number of issues around for a while.

The games are different but the company is the same. In fact the forum moderation crew is roughly the same for both games.
    And, to be fair, they do seem to fix the issues eventually and some quicker than others.
  • Hey there Commanders!

So I understand that things can get a bit heated, just posting a reminder to keep the conversation constructive and stray from personal attacks please.
  • BendoverBendover Posts: 9
    @ terminal....i feel u on that...i actually quit the game f2f and i was putting money in too ...also agree on f2f is not being provided w enough tech support. ...i just took my money to clash royale. Good luck to everyone ....
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    the crashes happen on iOS ... and very rare on Android (except that if you'd play hours on end).

srsly need to optimize it for iPhones and iPads. Game keeps crashing there for no reason sometimes.

I reckon giving us a graphics options will help out a lot too! Less graphics requirements = much more stable game for lower end devices such as my iPhone 6!
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    I play on a Nexus 6 and the game crashes on me several times per day, especially in alliance missions. And I lose health every time.