Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Permanent characters

Like many have said before, people are always missing out on their favorite characters, like Soundwave and Waspinator. But, there is one simple fix: make the arena-exclusive characters permanent and unlockable at any time. This would boost downloads and increase profits while allowing players to feel new experiences in fights. I hope this gets to you, because Soundwave is my favorite, yet I always miss out on him :(

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    The arena rewards bots will be permanent additions to the game in a few months, you basically pay to get them before everyone else. Eventually they get added to the PBC
  • CandKane wrote: »
    The arena rewards bots will be permanent additions to the game in a few months, you basically pay to get them before everyone else. Eventually they get added to the PBC

This is correct. They will not stay exclusive to Arenas forever. They will eventually be added to the PBCs, 3-Star Bot Crystals, and 4-Star Bot Crystals as well.