Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Best phone for TFTF?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    @BlackRazak thanks for the reply. The reason i ask about thst phone in particular is because of the amt of ram. Also ios is just not an option for me. I am anti apple products and i will never waste money on one.

I currently play on a galaxy s6 as i have mentioned in other posts, the game lags for me in certain levels or stages what ever you want to call them. Especially the one with the ship that flies by scanning the ground. When it does that my fps drops and i can't even controll my character for a few seconds all i can do is watch the ai combo me. But i also play other games as well and i have been looking at the razer 1 phone now that it dropped in price. Mainly because i want an upgrade to my s6 too and having 8 gigs of ram just seems like it would be able to handle gfx much better.

Samsung game tuner app is the best thing that ever happened to my mobile gaming life. I suggest you download it and crank down the res until the game starts acting normal.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    This is what his reply will be
    3aasvrtkc9r5.jpg
  • Options
    They did him wrong... #RIP @BlackRazak