Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Much? T4 and Thundercracker

2»

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Are we able to get thundercracker from this?

Only if you’ve got a total bot rating of over 300,000 and put in hours of grinding 👍👍👍
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kitten wrote: »

Only if you’ve got a total bot rating of over 300,000 and put in hours of grinding 👍👍👍

I can put up 500k in arena
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Sure looks like it

I hope so...I'd go wild if I got a 4*
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Sure looks like it

I hope so...I'd go wild if I got a 4*

Same here I’d take a 4* dupe or a new 5*

I can put up 500k in arena
    I mean total bot rating, the rating of all your bots combined. You’d have to score 5M+ probably 6-7M in this arena knowing how people have advanced, and also whales
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I mean total bot rating, the rating of all your bots combined. You’d have to score 5M+ probably 6-7M in this arena knowing how people have advanced, and also whales

This guy arenas.
    Darm0k wrote: »

This guy arenas.

My best mate does haha
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Kitten @Bntyhntr3232_ grinding is hopeless, as Kitty has stated.
    500k barely gets you in top 15%, and if it's anything like Goldwheels, there was no difference in payout between 520k and 1.6M.
    In popular arenas, 1.5 and 2.8 got me the exact same payout, too.
  • I used to grind arena too, was used to top30 with 4-5m.
    But that was before...

Now, I'm fine with 1.5-2.5m in 25-35 series, it's already boring enough, even with autopilot
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    too many beast names, too confusing
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited April 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »

It would help if I didn't look like a tech shark too...

definitely contributed to the confusion.

As for this stupid arena thing, I honestly cannot believe there is no news on this. Every single time something is going we get absolutely no information in a timely manner what so ever. I would say the main reason I would stop playing this game now, is not even the game itself. It is the lack of communication, and when it is communicated, the poor quality of communication regarding changes and things that are happening.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190

As for this stupid arena thing, I honestly cannot believe there is no news on this. Every single time something is going we get absolutely no information in a timely manner what so ever. I would say the main reason I would stop playing this game now, is not even the game itself. It is the lack of communication, and when it is communicated, the poor quality of communication regarding changes and things that are happening.

I kinda said something similar in another thread, but I can't seem to find it, so it' probably deleted for some shady reasons, that I don't want to discuss.
    But yea, I'll not do the same mistakes by going through another rant, but this is totally the truth. The lack of communication kills me sometimes, we are less than 2 hours before that arena, and we have 0 information on what's the reward or if this is a one day arena, and so the rest of the week will be normal ? We are clueless
  • DaveJL wrote: »

As I stated previously in this thread, I was working on getting you this information. There was an apology for the delay in it and it was truly meant. It was not our intention to stay quiet on a situation nor to take this long. I don't necessarily agree with the statement that there is lack of communication when we're here gathering information for y'all and sharing what we can, when we can. Having little information to provide is different from 'lack of communication'.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I would say the communication has gotten a lot better in the recent months. Especially from Vydious. Do I wish we’d get more info or feedback on bugs reported? Yes. But seeing a mod posting more often has has been great. Baby steps. Hopefully the information flow will get better in the next few months.
  • To further update y'all on this, there was a miscommunication on what was needed here and so it's late in getting to us. I won't sugarcoat the disappointment I feel towards it and I'll certainly make sure it doesn't happen in the future, but please note I'm working on talking to who I need to so y'all get this info and have answers to questions about it.
  • A discussion was posted on this. I'm closing this thread as it is beginning to turn into a conversation to argue/disagree and nothing to do with the Arenas.
This discussion has been closed.