Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Why is it so difficult for bad rewards?

Im really starting to hate this game now because everything is to difficult now and the spotlight missions for thundercracker suck.why? because it got way to intense just after the 1st mission and im currently stuck on the 3rd mission on round 3 on the boss fight and even if i spent 76 energon since i only had 80 on revive kits and all my bots get k.o'd again and im sick of this im getting really tired of wasting my time energon and bot items just for your system to spit in my face AGAIN! and the rewards are mad shitty! and thundercracker isn't even that good! i tried it after i got it and it's just the same as starscream! and on the 3rd mission i get a 3 star version of it and 2,000 crummy bot crystals. PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME BETTER WE ARE GETTING SICK OF THIS!

Comments

• Options
    Oh and i forgot to mention some shitty bugs with a so called NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEM when my wifi is perfectly fine! and to make things worse it's been lagging and making me slower in games and sometimes when i swipe it dosen't work! please fix your game!
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Whoa dude! Slow down! And stop using language...it's against the ToS...I agree it's way too hard and it has bad rewards...but don't just yell everything you hate out!
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    The rewards are quite ok.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The rewards for this cakewalk of an event are incredible.

Dunno why you see a problem with them.

Thundercracker is excellent. Don't know what criteria you use to rate bots, but you should re-evaluate your review process.
  • Options
    MystykalMystykal Posts: 11
    Actually to get the 4 star with any sort of average non whale account was impossible. Most have at best 1 or 2 5 star bots at level 3. Doing it with maxed 4 stars was impossible. Why are we saving all these bot chips. For old bots?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Mystykal wrote: »
    Why are we saving all these bot chips. For old bots?

I don’t think anyone complained about Prime this month.
  • Options
    I believe a buff for the rewards is needed. I’m getting sick and tired of geinding out each month on harder and harder content to get the exact same stuff
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I believe a buff for the rewards is needed. I’m getting sick and tired of geinding out each month on harder and harder content to get the exact same stuff

Which modes/events are hard? If Spotlight mission, Hound SM is a lot easier than Galvatron SM.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

It's not getting harder tho. Also this
    DonApis wrote: »

Which modes/events are hard? If Spotlight mission, Hound SM is a lot easier than Galvatron SM.
    I wouldn't say it's a "a lot easier", but at least it's not as bad as Primal's spotlight
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »

It's not getting harder tho. Also this
    DonApis wrote: »

I wouldn't say it's a "a lot easier", but at least it's not as bad as Primal's spotlight

Agreed. Reforged Primal is by far the hardest one, for me.
  • Options
    I completed the spotlight with only max rank 4*s, took a while, and 2 repair kits for round 4, and 10 mental breakdowns, but its possible
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 33

Whoever beat hard harder game mode is the one who
    - Have vast experience know every bots in the game , know their weakness and ability
    - Invest a lot(time and M) to get Big Bots- the bigger, easier. Invest big in energon.
    - real raw skill
    - know how to balance the energon spending to beat a certain mission. they can estimate what mission they can or cannot beat

There are people there and then that have not that quality, like me. so play as u can do .if u want challenge, then fine.
    It require certain rank and star to beat -rank 3 5* or max 4* max forged.
    This why Kabam indirectly tell u to get big bots, whatever mean
    To get this 4* Thunder is quite easy pass compared to those 4* in the past you cant get easy.

For most people think the rewards of Starstruck is great. as I do.
    I gave up on round 4 and try to spend some energon to beat. then no problem

Also please remind that not everyone can do as experience player or good player. so don't insult some players the way they think. He might feel bad bcos they feel it too difficult.And Yes some of them very annoying hard!
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    seems like people aren't interested in trying to improve their skill level or think about their roster upgrades and improvements etc to progress to get rewards more easily.

This game isn't like Mortal Kombat or Streetfighter. The whole point is that you read the abilities, learn the synergies etc, build a team. Learn play styles and improve.

People need to accept that this game is not meant to be easy and nor is it a pick up and put down game... It requires skill, thought and time.
  • Options
    Because kabam is kabam
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    You don’t have to buy energon to get kits. You can farm energon from the daily objectives, running spotlight missions (easy to hard), arena crystals. You can also run daily spark Mission where you get solo Mission repair kits instead of having to use energon. So you don’t really need to spend.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Beastdad wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    People need to accept that this game is not meant to be easy and nor is it a pick up and put down game... It requires skill, thought and time.

But it will require a little energon, and a lot of luck.

but I mean, what's what energon is there for right? To be collected and then used...
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »

But it will require a little energon, and a lot of luck.

There is nothing wrong to spend a litte energon to complete an event.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    This Thundercracker challenge was ment for the whales or people who have a good roster of awakened 5*s. Even with r5 4*s it was very difficult to get to the last mission. I had been saving up energon for months and had around 1000 saved up. I wasted around 800 just to make it to the last round, then i fought the life transfer mods and they were the biggest money pit mods in the whole challenge. Your life drained way too fast and did not regen enough with hits to stay alive long enough to make a dent in the oponent. This taught me a lesson. From now on it is a waste of resources to r4 or 5 any more 4* bots. From now on only 5*s get ranked up.

If it makes you feel any better, the rewards for Thunderstruck are valued at around $300 USD. I’ve been telling my friends that spending 1500 energon to complete it is still worth it.

Also, when I save for 3 months I build up to about 5-7k in energon. Essentially, earning about 70 energon a day for 90 days. Between Spotlight, Daily ads, and opening a few arena crystals it’s not even a grind to reach that daily number. Maybe 60 mins of actua gameplay time.

Lastly, as many have stated here already - the right bot combination made this event easy if you don’t have the energon or bots to complete it. My R5/4* Tantrum which had zero forge took out 4 bots in Round 4 vs that Life Transfer Mod.

Either way, the special event was challenging in different ways for different players. I’m thankful to Kabam for it and the valuable rewards that came with it.