Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should they do bot side missions again?

Ok so the thundercracker side mission has just ended and the arenas have began. So should they do this in the future to get exclusive 2 star versions or should we start to do a contest of champions era we’re you can only get them in a arena or crystals

Should they do bot side missions again? 23 votes

Yes! I love them thundercracker missions I believe that they should do it for all future bots
73%
Jhn314serdoodDaveJLSame_ol_GSeb1976Mr_WonderfulVavatronDarkMatrixmagnusprime777TechnobotScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1NorthernLightRCBaRdYaAmNNoah_HHijacker2531iBK 17 votes
No I thought it was stupid and I don’t want them ever again
26%
DrShotgunHbomb76Bntyhntr3232_Scarlett_Knight1121893Primerprime5 6 votes

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    This is probably a 1-time event. They'll probably redo the spotlight-chip formula next time (if there are new bots coming)
  • I doubt it. They are focusing on generic bot chips know so I think new bots will start on short side missions and then jump to crystals and arenas
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Yes! I love them thundercracker missions I believe that they should do it for all future bots
    Minus the broken mods, yes.

Twas a blast 💥
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    If they worked correctly I'd say yes,but they can't seem to get it right.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I'd rather have slightly broken content I can try and work around than no content at all
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I hate them
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    This is probably a 1-time event. They'll probably redo the spotlight-chip formula next time (if there are new bots coming)

I really hope
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    And by I hate them I mean...I hate them so bad i want to throw a cannon with my phone inside out the top floor of the 6 star hotel in dubai
  • Yes! I love them thundercracker missions I believe that they should do it for all future bots
    I’m going to vote yes, because I loved the Thundercracker mission!
    The rewards were awesome, and it was great to finally get a new bot!
    The only things I don’t like is that only 30 players can get the 5* by fighting to no end in the arena, or by spending 300 Energon for a very low chance of winning him from a crystal
    But nevertheless, I would love for them to keep these side missions going (even if it was just every other month) then we would still have new bots, and new content, while every bot cycles through the store.
    Though after all the bots do cycle through the store, it would be nice to have new bots get their own spotlight missions, and go into the store themselves (possibly by then maybe we could get some increased rewards for spotlight)
    So yes, I do want more missions like this, but not for all future bots
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    100% yes
  • Yes! I love them thundercracker missions I believe that they should do it for all future bots
    Rethinking my post, by the time all the bots went through the store, the new ones (such as Thundercracker and any other bot from a side mission) would probably be able to go into the store themselves, therefore allowing more bots to keep coming in through side missions while the new bots are in the store
    It would be quite a process lol!
    Not sure what the spotlight mission would be, but it would be possible to keep the side missions going
  • No I thought it was stupid and I don’t want them ever again
    I don't know about you, but I don't want to spend hours to just get a 3*.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Hours? You only need 108 energy to complete that mission, it's not that long
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Missions yes
    Arenas no
  • No I thought it was stupid and I don’t want them ever again
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Hours? You only need 108 energy to complete that mission, it's not that long

You forgot the buckets of Energon and Revives