Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What are the best relics?

I know most relics are pretty good, especially the hound ones for relics, but what are the best relics to have on your base?

Comments

• Options
    Golden disk and allsparkdcrcb1mdkyyp.png
    27kc6rzem89h.png
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    depends what game mode you are playing
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited April 2019
    General rule is the Allspark and the Effigy of Solus Prime should be 2 of your 4 active relics most of the time for added health & attack under all conditions. Other 2 depends on what you are doing at the moment. Golden Disk is perfect for AMs, Shattered Disk & Star Saber provide additional support for tough Special Missions, & Cloaking Field is good for extra Gold Generation & masking some of your Base Defenses during Raids. If you need XP, The (G1) Matrix of Leadership is good to have.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Technobot wrote: »
    General rule is the Allspark and the Effigy of Solus Prime should be 2 of your 4 active relics most of the time for added health & attack under all conditions. Other 2 depends on what you are doing at the moment. Golden Disk is perfect for AMs, Shattered Disk & Star Saber provide additional support for tough Special Missions, & Cloaking Field is good for extra Gold Generation & masking some of your Base Defenses during Raids. If you need XP, The (G1) Matrix of Leadership is good to have.

Depends if you have done RoK and RotK. Those relics give +5% hp and atk in all game modes, as well as the allspark, so those 3 are really the perma 3, followed by the highest boost for raid, arena, AM or story if you want
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If you read the description of every relic, you'll get the answer.
  • Options

Don't have all relics, so i don't know all of their descriptions. I do know that hound relics are very good for gold. And the matrix is good for XP
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Don't have all relics, so i don't know all of their descriptions. I do know that hound relics are very good for gold. And the matrix is good for XP

https://transformers-forged-to-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Relic