Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to obtain the Bumblebee relic? **help**

i have seen people actually having the relic but i dont see it anywhere. how do we get it @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious ?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I think it was given as an anniversary gift to players who had been playing between 1-2 years
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I think it was given as an anniversary gift to players who had been playing between 1-2 years

Yes it was an anniversary gift for long time players. I got one since I've been here since preorder. Decent little relic.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Yes it was an anniversary gift for long time players. I got one since I've been here since preorder. Decent little relic.

what does it do? I got the matrix of leadership
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DrShotgun wrote: »

what does it do? I got the matrix of leadership

Same as Gold Hound
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah 10% gold. Good for a freebie.
    qlsnrxb5paee.jpg
  • It’s for pllayers who have been playing 2 years

This is correct!

This is correct!

kwdoj978gqe2.png
    Got mine on display