Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rotk

Best run in rotk so far :), I would also like to know some tips and what are the best bots to use in rotk as I am planning on going for a full run, also how much energon for revives.97coelt7ui0u.png

Comments

• RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Good job bro!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Very nice. Inqosly is the only person who has uploaded ROTK videos on YouTube right now. There are a bunch of folks who've done ROTK on the Line Community chat, pretty sure they'll help.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Wow that’s a brilliant run! The team you’re using right now is very solid, but is your PFP 5* bee awakened?
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    @KittenPrime Unfortunately no.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    There are other good threads on ROTK...I'll just comment that wheeljack or shockwave are very helpful against wasp unless you are straight ninja with ratchet
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    1711 wrote: »
    @KittenPrime Unfortunately no.

Alright, then keep using the team that you have it’s very good. And Jazz/Prime synergy is great makes Jazz do crazy damage and you’re a ninja too 👍😎
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    How many bots are after shockwave, is he the halfway mark?
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    the 4th one, out of 12
    Primal
    Dinobot
    Ramjet
    Shockwave
    Prowl
    G1 Megs
    Kickback
    Waspinator
    Windblade
    Rhinox
    Blaster
    Grimlock
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Your team is already solid for rotk. You'll likely have difficulty with wasp, blaster, and probably prowl as his mod is bugged. As others said, shockwave or wheeljack would be good alternatives to either windblade or jazz.