Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Should I be happy or disappointed? I've only got 6 5*s and was hoping for a decent new bot.

Comments

• Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    one of the better bots to dupe for sure. I would be fine with that
  • Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    On one hand, I would prefer to have many unique ones than dup, for arena and roster

On the other hand, according to expert tier list, he requires dup. So if you want to raise him up, it is good to have dup
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    iBK wrote: »
    2a0hdid6nhvv.png

Take him up, I got a scout program for my random this month and used on cheetor. I've seen vids on him and he is one of the best in the game.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    If he's only at sig 5. You should be VERY happy
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ah he’s brilliant 👍
  • Options
    Hey at least you have a duped 5*. I have 2 warrior, 1 brawler and 1 tac. None duped and the only t3 class i have is for tech, which tells me i will not be getting a 5* tech bot for quite a while since this game likes to purposely give you bots you have no upgrade materials for.

Eh. I got 5 T3C Scout sparks and then got 2 5-star scouts. It is what is I guess.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I have 5 or 6 tech t3cc but still havemt landed a single 5* tech yet lol
  • Options
    @Hijacker2531 hey at least you can r2 one of them. Im sitting here tempted to r5 another 4* or r4 my 4* Tantrum And im about to hit another 10k 5* shards so im hoping for a tech. If not im gona have to r5 my wheeljack.
    I would r4 the Tantrum. T-bull is my main brawler now and I have no regrets afters r4ing him myself. I actually did r2 on of the 5-stars, but neither of them has a synergy with the other, making my team doubled up on scouts. They're good bots though.
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    @iBK
    I still don't have him yet and you have him duped!! :smiley:

In all honesty crystals are just as random as they come. You'll get more eventually. Getting Cheetor and duping him aswell makes you a really lucky guy, he's one of the top scouts which can just ignore repair mods/abilities with a simple SP1.

Look on the bright side, dupes land you with 100k chips you can use to get a new bot.