Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

most hated buff/mod

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
My personal favourite in that order
1. Evade
2. Power gain
3. Unstoppable
4. Force shield

I want to personally beat him to oblivion...omg
He has all 3 buffs I hate most
gkfhdaa4jo7v.png
kda8vtsx3bqa.png

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Just wait out the unstoppable. Or bring cyclonus lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Beat through the previous stages with no revives, and had to spend so much energons with this.

So demoralizing, wanted to delete the game
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Buttehrs wrote: »

He corners you, and he does heavies when you in corner.

I know you can shoot him and stop his unstoppable, but you can still take massive damage from his combo.

I thought I could beat through master with eaze.

Now when I see I have to beat him 4 times to complete the map, I give up.

Felt so bad I am so bad at this game, wanted to give up this game
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Buttehrs wrote: »

or take Jetfire and parry and hit him and stun him. Even better with Scream synergy.

Most hated mods for me are the reflect range, absorb range and EMI module.

I have a somewhat dislike for evade melee and evade power gain when they are paired together too
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    These two mods suck but can be cheesed with certain bots (cyclonus, g1 bumblebee) focused frenzy and energon shield. I hate them but they’re not at the top cuz you can use cyclonus and bee, and they’re in my main team haha

Absorb ranged is a little $#!€, reflect ranged as well. Hate any mod that makes you have to change how you play to an extreme, so frustrating! I always slip up on these mods due to my play style being faultered

Power mods, like power flow timed or power charge are pretty mean as well but with patience and power control bots you can overcome these

Resistance mods like that evily evil cycle resist can be very annoying and stretch out the fight really is no way around these apart from GS Megatron, Waspinator and Megatronus. DOT bots work good too. Some new mods have been released into the game, and I don’t like them haha. That’s the energy/physical resistances, they don’t cycle so it’s quite a pain.

Then last but not least there’s those pure damage buffs, melee damage is not very nice and on master you can be killed in one combo if you have lower level bots. Ranged damage is even worse though because they have to increase speed as well! They always put these mods on stupid mirage as well smh I do not miss him on the old am map...
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Focus frenzy on harder levels
    Range repair becuase it forces you to stop shooting the enemy and it's hard not to
    Evade melee because I feel like it has a 100% trigger rate most of the time
    Any and all health and attack boosts
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited April 2019
    Absorb projectile should be changed so that at least your opponent is knocked back when hit. I don't mind they get huge chunks of life back, but I hate to be interrupted.
  • Options
    I used to think I could raise 10 bots to max and be done with the game.

Now these mods are so ridiculous that require specific bot to counter..

Now I feel obligated to raise all bots to max
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    When you get cornered and he inevitably drops his heavy, back step then come right back with 3 shots and a dash. You should be able to Stun him with that sequence. Good luck.
  • Options
    I hate the shock block mod. It’s just annoying
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Second chance mod.
  • Options
    It would appear that everyone here has forgotten about a mod that united us in our hate: the broken Life Transfer mod. And let's not forget about Focus Frenzy Primal and Aim Enhancer Arcee.
  • Options
    It would appear that everyone here has forgotten about a mod that united us in our hate: the broken Life Transfer mod. And let's not forget about Focus Frenzy Primal and Aim Enhancer Arcee.

Absolute hate anything focus frenzy. And primal was not an easy one for sure