Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Guys lets get together and get our BLASTER fixed!

jump in write your problem with him. my problem are:
1- Slow animation.difference in miliseconds
2- too risky ranged. you can hit 2 for low risk but still you get tagged
3- very hard to dodge SP2.some of you guys may dodge it but it depends on luck that you side step 3 time at the right time.
c'mon blaster does not deserve this, he is a nice bot..his animations needs to be get fixed!
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    His sig needs improving I think and his sp1 also has a weird hit box I always get hit by the air LMAO
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Tbh I don't see any difference from Blaster's attack animations and other bots'. Perhaps a comparison video or some screenshots would highlight the "problem" you're mentioning.
    And as for his SP2
    1ku014qc8d18.png

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Blaster is perfectly fine...he doesn't need changing
  • bacondudebacondude Posts: 49
    @Bntyhntr3232_ any reason?? proof?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited April 2019
    bacondude wrote: »

Proof: he didn't get buffed in 8.0. So we can assume he's as strong as.... UM, Ramjet and Hot Rod. And stronger than Galvatron and Grindor.
    bacondude wrote: »

1: his animation isn't slow...it's as it's supposed to be

2: ranged attacks aren't risky if you know how to counter if they rush at you (dodge sidestep dodge rush)

3: I agree it's very hard to dodge but that's what makes it great!
    Oh! And now you tell me what's wrong with blaster after my answers @bacondude
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    My only gripe is it's hard to see his ranged shots. Especially on certain maps.
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    My only gripe is it's hard to see his ranged shots. Especially on certain maps.

Can't argue with that