OneWay RECRUITING!

Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 507
edited April 23 in Alliance Recruitment
Hello y'all! OneWay is recruiting people for alliance missions! We are a hard-working alliance that runs map 3 in the lower digits and plan to go higher in the near future. We would be happy to have new members, and we can help you git gud, as we all give advice to one another. The minimum level is 30, and multiple R4 4-stars or 5-stars will help you immensely on the map we are running, as the average enemy is at around 2600 pi. We hope you join, and if interested pm any of the below names in game. We'd always be happy to have you.

OneWay [1Way]
@Hijacker2531 @ScarredArachnid333 @AAGZ0921 @BlackRazak @lightningbaron

Comments

• Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 507
    edited April 25
    Please don't respond to this with anything unrelated. Thank you.
    1 spot open. Doing 3.03. Would be happy to have new members.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 526
    edited April 30
    Currently still have 1 spot open. Looking to drop the axe on alliance members not participating in AM.

Our tag is [1 Way].

Kabam won't let me start a thread on deadbeats / freeloaders. 🤣
    edited May 5
    Looking to drop the axe on alliance member not participating.

[1 Way] OneWay

All chat is in the alliance and battlegroup. Looking for at least 75%-80% participation rate, have at least 3 bots with 2500 PI, and can handle at least Map 3.01 thru 3.07. Difficulty will be increased In increments.
    New spot soon to open up.

[1 Way] OneWay

Line is not required. We do map 3.07 and higher usually. Lvl 30 and 3 bots with 2500 PI is recommended, and we can help you. We'd be happy to have you if you participate.
    Bumping as we have a new opening for this AM.
    Look at the above for info on what we do, and we’re doing map 3.09 and above this weekend.

[1 Way] OneWay
    edited May 18
    Removed an inactive member and we now have one open slot. Criteria in original post.

We have been doing Map 3.07 thru Map 3.09 regularly.
    edited June 24
    Bumping as new spot soon to open up.

[1 Way] OneWay

Line is not required. We do map 3.14 and higher usually. Lvl 30 and 3 bots with 2500 PI is recommended, but not required per se, and we can help you. More info in the original post. We'd be happy to have you if you participate.

@Hijacker2531 @ScarredArachnid333 @AAGZ0921 @BlackRazak @lightningbaron @Jackin
    PM for more info.
    We're still looking for a new player. PM any of the above people for more info.
    We now have two open spots. We are a welcoming, top 150 alliance.
  • BretticusBretticus Posts: 2
    If you get another spot I’d love to join
    Game id; bretticus
  • BretticusBretticus Posts: 2
    Sorry mistype
    ID; bretticon
    Looking for a new addition to our team. Look up for requirements and contacts, and know that we would be extremely happy to have you. thanks.
  • DeezNuts26DeezNuts26 Posts: 2
    Hey guys this is DeezNuts, I know this is the recruitment page but I don't know where else to say this. I don't have access to my phone right now and i wanted to let you know that I might be inactive for a couple days.
    I will update you again cause I might have it tomorrow.
    Hello Everyone! We'll be opening up a new spot this week. We are a top 125 Alliance, constantly moving up and forward in the rankings, and we would love to have you. We do AM 3.20-30, and you should be level 30+, have some 2500 bots, and be active. We understand if life gets in the way, but please let us know first. Thanks! If interested, DM Hijacker2531, BlackRazak, Jackin, or lightningbaron in game.

@lightningbaron
    @BlackRazak
    @Jackin
    edited October 12
    Hello All, we will be planning to open up a spot or two after this weekend. [1 Way] is looking for active players/members.

We are a Top 125 alliance and we continue to move up the ranks. Line chat is not required.

AM Map difficulty is 3.20 thru 3.30.

If interested, please DM Hijacker2531, BlackRazak, Jackin, or lightningbaron in game.

On the forums:
    @Hijacker2531
    @Jackin
  • Hey Everyone! We're still recruiting, and we are heavily in need of multiple top rank players. Feel free to send a DM to Hijacker2531, BlackRazak,, Jackin, or lightning baron in game. We're moving up everyday, and we'd be happy to have you!

@lightningbaron
    @Jackin
    @BlackRazak #RIP