Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Awakening program

Who benefits from being awakened more?

Awakening program 22 votes

Starscream
63%
Silent_AssassinBeastdadKillMasterCKabam VydiousHbomb76ThuleBlack_ThoughtRed_EyesPeasCeltDeadMemeBoimac10smg_ToaOfGreenPrimerprime5iBK 14 votes
Jetfire
36%
Gunz0FlrsbwTracked_SignalBlackRazakOptimalOptimus_MV1bacondudeKittenHijacker2531 8 votes

Comments

• Jetfire
    Both are good flip a coin and choose
  • Starscream
    Personally I gotta go with Starscream, but as said-- this is a tough choice. Might just help to flip a coin in the end, lol.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jetfire’s sig doesn’t come into effect until you get beat up some while Starscream’s works right off the bat. However, at sig level 1, you won’t see much benefit of the sig enhanced null ray. You’ll need to feed some sig programs or dupe him a few times to really feel it.

However, Jetfire’s does healing and I love healing bots. If you make a lot of mistakes like me, having a bot that can heal will come in handy.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jetfire
    Jetfire’s heal at high sig is truly wicked, plus jetfire is an amazing bot too now
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Also, if you’re talking about 4 star bots, if you can wait a few more days, you’ll get a 4 star Jetfire from the April calendar and can save your awakening program for Starscream.
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Starscream
    Thank you for the replies. Starscream it is. For now.