Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What’s up with new bots?

Will they be through bot chips? I’m talking about new new bots like rodimus prime or overlord

Comments

• DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    Well hopefully it's not via arena rank rewards. 😬 Now if it was from milestone rewards, that's different and something that I think almost everyone could appreciate
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited April 2019
    Yeah probably.. New bots would have their own chips.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yeah probably.. New bots would have their own chips.

I hope you get them from generic chips cuz they carry on, no saving crystals 😎😁
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    If I'm remembering correctly, Generic Bot Chips is going to continue to be our means of purchasing bots from the store. Old or new depending on the rotation or how we do things. I'm not giving you a promise in saying this, I'm just giving you the information we have right now. We're always in the works on figuring out what's coming next, but we can definitely let the team know that Generic Chips seem better due to the fact they carry on rather than expire.

Most exciting news all year
    If I'm remembering correctly, Generic Bot Chips is going to continue to be our means of purchasing bots from the store. Old or new depending on the rotation or how we do things. I'm not giving you a promise in saying this, I'm just giving you the information we have right now. We're always in the works on figuring out what's coming next, but we can definitely let the team know that Generic Chips seem better due to the fact they carry on rather than expire.

Alright cool! 👍
  • If anything changes, we'll be sure to let y'all know of course. :0
    If anything changes, we'll be sure to let y'all know of course. :0

Thanks mate
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

You've been stepping up since miike died
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

You've been stepping up since miike died

and he died when he voted no on the warpath poll.
  • If I'm remembering correctly, Generic Bot Chips is going to continue to be our means of purchasing bots from the store. Old or new depending on the rotation or how we do things. I'm not giving you a promise in saying this, I'm just giving you the information we have right now. We're always in the works on figuring out what's coming next, but we can definitely let the team know that Generic Chips seem better due to the fact they carry on rather than expire.

I love to hear this because this helps a lot.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Thank you so much for clearing this question up I love Generic Bot Chips 👍
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Love generic bot chips except I like the designs of the feature bot chips. Maybe bring them back as some type of thing to collect.