Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Toys

2»

Comments

• Yes
    Not the kid
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    No
    Most of the bots in this game are either based off their actual toys, or they are based off some collectible statue of their character model. So you can get toys of all of them (EXCEPT megatronus).
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited May 2019
    Yes
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Most of the bots in this game are either based off their actual toys, or they are based off some collectible statue of their character model. So you can get toys of all of them (EXCEPT megatronus).

I'm not sure if Kickback's design is based on a toy either. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391

Yeah, and some are so slavishly copied you can see the pins and screw holes. Wheeljack is panel for panel a replication of his Masterpiece toy. I also love that the OG Megs model has the red lightpiping on the back of his head. :D
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yes

I'm not sure if Kickback's design is based on a toy either. Correct me if I'm wrong.

koqmrtcgkfxj.jpeg
    g3v6ubpyowzv.jpeg
    Probably titans return
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited May 2019
    Yes
    Kitten wrote: »

koqmrtcgkfxj.jpeg
    g3v6ubpyowzv.jpeg
    Probably titans return

Definitly not here are some reasons why

In-game Kickback Has a faceplate whereas TR KB doesn't

In-game kickback has a red visor TR Kickback has a black visor

In-game kickback doesn't have weird looking legs

EDIT: And in-game kickback has metallic wings!

EDIT2: And In-game kickback doesn't have as much purple
    No
    They had to modify it somehow. He’s got elements of other insecticons. He’s got a face plate like bombshell, and the Cerebro shells.
  • TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55
    edited May 2019
    Yes
    They had to modify it somehow. He’s got elements of other insecticons. He’s got a face plate like bombshell, and the Cerebro shells.

Don't forget Shrapnel's cloning ability
    No
    So the cloning thing was shrapnels...... wait. So that means that kickback kicks things, bombshell controls minds, and shrapnel can clone himself and control lightning? Kickback needs more powers.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    So the cloning thing was shrapnels...... wait. So that means that kickback kicks things, bombshell controls minds, and shrapnel can clone himself and control lightning? Kickback needs more powers.

Yep, Kickback got the short end of the stick.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Yes
    SkBirdman wrote: »

Yep, Kickback got the short end of the stick.

"The shorter end of the stick-ick"
  • Yes
    They should add megatrous
  • Yes
    I would be nice if they make the sharkticons
  • Yes
    If they do they need to be siege quality
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    No
    A video game based on toys to make toys from the video game? Weird. I think if you are interested in getting the characters from the game, you need to look on some of the better online toy shops like robot kingdom or big bad toystore. They’ll have more awesome transformers figures than you can buy. And no I’m not underestimating your income :)
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Kickback seems based mostly on his G1 toy, except for some details already mentioned. Nothing wrong with Kickback's abilities compared to the other Insecticons. Shrapnel got electricity and cloning, Bombshell was more of a mad scientist with mind control, so Kickback is the physically tougher one able to go in and melee, nothing wrong with that, especially when he can knock down a huge bot like Jetfire with a single kick.