Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Next months bots?

Saw this in the arena today, after choosing the Proficient Pair squad. Looks like Shockwave & Mixmaster are next.
sfursza35aim.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Just because that was shown, does not mean its the actual bots for next month. I have seen other photoa similar to this, but showing different bots
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’ve seen Mix Master, Hound, and Shockwave pairing up with Prime and Kickback
  • Options
    Maybe someone just has a quirky name.

You never know
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Shockwave is confirmed based on pictures and personal experience...there's also hound and mixmaster...now to figure out which one it is
  • Options
    Shockwave and Mixmaster are both in the crystal, we won't have both. Hopefully.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    By the way there are Brawler fashpass on sale. Talk about muddying the water.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    By the way there are Brawler fashpass on sale. Talk about muddying the water.

Could be because of Thundercracker...
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    By the way, 4* Jetfire is the last available 'calendar freebie'. I wonder what will be the next.

I'm open for:
    - 5* freebie
    - GS freeBEE
    - S-1000, even the 4* version
  • Options
    Please let Shockwave be one of next month’s bots! PLEASE!!!

I’ve been trying like crazy to get a 4-Star of him but my luck has been awful.