Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

T3 Alpha Energon deal - Does one exist?

Does anyone recall if there has ever been a T3 Alpha energon deal in the store? I'm deciding whether or not to take advantage of the 5* 2/20 3/30 Brawler Fast Pass deals but if there was such thing as a T3 Alpha deal at some stage then I'll most likely save my energon and bide my time. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    RaidsRaids Posts: 8
    Thanks. Someone in my alliance suggested a 5* 4/40 fast pass but perhaps that was a cash deal.
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    There was a t4c deal for about 9k energon around christmas, that’s How I got my Megatronus to r5. It Also included some other sparks, enough to go from r2 to r5 I think (minus the t3c)
  • Options
    I’ve only seen this offer once
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Groo wrote: »
    There was a t4c deal for about 9k energon around christmas, that’s How I got my Megatronus to r5. It Also included some other sparks, enough to go from r2 to r5 I think (minus the t3c)

You lucky bastard.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    There used to be, even for half a T3 Alpha sometimes but they haven't had one of those types of deals/bundles for months now. Maybe not since the Christmas one mentioned above. They just offer "Fast Passes" now.
  • Options
    Maybe it was just for commander level50+, can’t remember. And it was one of those tier based offers, 4 tiers in total where the last one included a t4b and a t3a or two
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    There were at least 2 T4CS offers and 1 T3A.
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Groo wrote: »
    I’ve only seen this offer once

There is no way that everyone received the invite for that, I would have purchased it for sure.

The energon one was those multi-tier deals. But one package to get an unlock ticket and then buy the next tier to get another unlock ticket. To get the t4c it was around 9000 total.

The second t4c deal was a $100 one.
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Would have been well worth it and I would have bought it for sure. I've noticed that sometimes people post that are are buying certain offers with energon and occasionally I am not seeing the same ones, I am wondering if this happened when that offer showed up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think it was around last fall? Maybe. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m off. It was before the $100 one.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I thought both t4c offers were for cash...
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    DaveJL wrote: »

They are, and they are so expensive (for me at least) that with two of those deals i got a new set of tyres for my car, just as a comparison :smiley:

I'd love to grab one, but it's way out of reach for me.
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »

The very first one was energon. I know because I was a little over 1000 short of getting it. I guess it could be considered a cash deal if you had to buy energon. I’m poor so....

The next two were cash deals. However, only one of them was for a full t4c. The second cash deal was for t4c essence crystals (but, hey, at least it was half price at $50).