Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who to rank up first?

I have these bots i would like to rank up, but which should i prioritize ranking up first? All are 4 stars.

Who to rank up first? 28 votes

Ratchet
0%
Dinobot
0%
Optimus Primal
35%
XBone_CrusherXRaptor22ThuleSkBirdmanBlack_ThoughtBntyhntr3232_BlackRazakScarredArachnid333Hijacker2531iBK 10 votes
Hound
7%
SlayerOptimalOptimus_MV1 2 votes
Bumblebee (movie version)
10%
KoliDeadMemeBoi8e_Docteur 3 votes
Motormaster
10%
Chuck_CanuckSparkEaterlightningbaron 3 votes
Ironhide
25%
MeshatariFaithz17FlrsbwSonerbabaTechnobothsb13Primerprime5 7 votes
Ramjet
7%
KillMasterCKitten 2 votes
Starscream
3%
Peas 1 vote
Hot rod
0%

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Ramjet
    Obviously
  • Options
    Optimus Primal
    If you want the BEST Brawler choose MUNKEY.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Optimus Primal
    I gotta agree with ScarredArachnid...primal is the king of the ring if you know what I mean
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Save your resources for Arcee
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    What's your team setup like? Are you going to be running them as a raid team, AM team, or for spotlight/story missions? Also, are any of them awakened? Depending on the role and team composition, I could see most of those being useful to rank up
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Do you need to rank up a bot (i.e. expiring resources)? That’s a long list of bots so it sounds like you don’t really use those.

If you don’t need to rank up a bot, why not wait and rank up one that you use for AM, raids, or spotlight. Maybe spend on lower tier bots to max forge the ones you use. Going to forge 100 has a pretty good impact in fights.
  • Options
    What’s the sig on them? Makes a big difference with that size of list
  • Options
    Hound
    @Beastdad @Darm0k @CandKane i am going to be running mainly spotlight missions, AM, and raiding. I need to have better bots to take on master and expert being easier. I usually bring my duped 5 star kickback for raids, but the other bots could be replaced with those more suited for raiding. For am i need rank 4 (minimum rank 3) bots, because i can't rank 5 all bots asap. I am not the best player in the game, and the am isn't extreme like those high am alliances. But overall, i need a squad first that will suit solo missions
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Well, Ramjet and Motormaster both pair well with Kickback, although Motormaster is probably simpler than Ramjet to use effectively. Starscream also works well in a variety of situations, though he's rather squishy so you'll have to practice the 5 D's of Dodgeball. Really though, the best way to go is find a few fave bots that fit well with your style, then round out the team with some good synergy.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Hound
    He's the best ! 🤣🤣
  • Options
    KoliKoli Posts: 22
    Bumblebee (movie version)
    Rod of the king
  • Options
    Hound
    I'm surprised no one voted ratchet because i have a r5 og prime and he could do really well with that healing synergy but okay. Primal will be great, gonna have a BW team.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I'm surprised no one voted ratchet because i have a r5 og prime and he could do really well with that healing synergy but okay. Primal will be great, gonna have a BW team.

vpz0epj9hiy8.jpg
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Ironhide
    Gunz0 wrote: »

vpz0epj9hiy8.jpg

I feel like you need Ratchet just for the healing, so even a 3* Version on your team would suffice. Or am I missing out on something here?