Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

5* Warrior rank up

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Scorponok always have higher pick rate than the other two.

My problem with skorponok is he has no anti-evade abilities....

If there is some evade bot paired with some special mod, you can potentially get punished hard for missing a lot of hit.........

I want a beast team but I feel heart broken Skorponok has no anti evade ability

5* Warrior rank up 33 votes

Scorponok
57% 19 votes
Drift
30% 10 votes
Hot rod
12% 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Scorponok for sure! Yes no anti evade is a bummer but that’s it, he fits in with your team and is really good, ramp him up a bit and watch his damage go sky high
  • Options
    m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Scorponok. Can't evade if they're dead...
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I like all 3 but if your planning on running a Beast Team Scorponok is the key to success
  • Options
    What Scorponok lacks in anti evade, he makes up for it with his amazing utility. Venom Backfire is a great Special-Denial with the benefits of additional effects and his Daze Debuff can make enemy Specials really forgiving if you're about to eat a Ranged. Even of you don't use your Venom Charged and preserve them, he still gets the benefit of increased attack which amps up his DoT.

He may not have anti-evade, but he's an all around resourceful bot that's about punishing the Opponent when they use their Specials and when they DON'T use their Specials.
  • Options
    Hut rud is the best, aside from drift, warrior to anti evade. He does good damage too
  • Options
    What Scorponok lacks in anti evade, he makes up for it with his amazing utility. Venom Backfire is a great Special-Denial with the benefits of additional effects and his Daze Debuff can make enemy Specials really forgiving if you're about to eat a Ranged. Even of you don't use your Venom Charged and preserve them, he still gets the benefit of increased attack which amps up his DoT.

He may not have anti-evade, but he's an all around resourceful bot that's about punishing the Opponent when they use their Specials and when they DON'T use their Specials.

Thanks good to know!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Hut rud is the best, aside from drift, warrior to anti evade. He does good damage too

Yeah hot rod is only warrior I have and I am considering ranking him up

I was beaten up so bad by spotlight bumblebee I felt the need to have anti evade in my roster

There are quite many evade bot in game, and giving them special mod may make anti evade almost necessary it feels like

Imagine this, an evade bot with power mod and some other mod on final master boss, if you don’t hit him and maybe use prowl special 1, you will get ulted....

Or giving a boss an evade mod and power mod and so on, it may come in handy to have anti evade, not having massive damage maybe ok, but not having anti evade may make it difficult
  • Options
    What I might do is to rank hot rod to 4/5, and when getting scorponok, rank him to 5/5 some day
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Get a Hound ! And rank him up
  • Options
    HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I picked Hot Rod since your focus seems to be on anti-evade. Otherwise, as stated already, Scorponok is the best choice of the three.

Just a reminder also, Waspinator, Windblade and Starscream have an anti-evade synergy, 25% chance per bot, so all three on your team gets them 50% anti-evade for melee and ranged attacks.
  • Options
    I picked Hot Rod since your focus seems to be on anti-evade. Otherwise, as stated already, Scorponok is the best choice of the three.

Just a reminder also, Waspinator, Windblade and Starscream have an anti-evade synergy, 25% chance per bot, so all three on your team gets them 50% anti-evade for melee and ranged attacks.

I just ranked hot rod, cuz skorpobok was not on this month chip bot dang, and god knows how long it may take

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    小龙女 wrote: »
    I just ranked hot rod, cuz skorpobok was not on this month chip bot dang, and god knows how long it may take

Wait, you put Scorponok on your list even though you don’t have him as a 5 star?
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Darm0k wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »

Wait, you put Scorponok on your list even though you don’t have him as a 5 star?

Well, I assumed he didn't had it too
    But since it's a 5* we are talking about, the ressources to rank them are not easy going, so you have to plan them ahead. Which is what he did by asking us, even tho he don't have him

So my actual answer would have been scorpo too, but since he didn't show up on this month like you stated, hot rod seem the better choice.

But again, if scorpo comes next month, I really hope you had enough time to gather the rank material to get him up on his feet too, because he's clearly the best out of the 3

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Celt wrote: »
    But again, if scorpo comes next month, I really hope you had enough time to gather the rank material to get him up on his feet too, because he's clearly the best out of the 3

I concur. I think. Drift is kinda close for me because he can stack bleeds pretty well. As for Hot Rod, for a warrior class, he doesn’t inflict as much bleed as I would like.
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Celt wrote: »

I concur. I think. Drift is kinda close for me because he can stack bleeds pretty well. As for Hot Rod, for a warrior class, he doesn’t inflict as much bleed as I would like.

Still, If I'm searching for anti evade, Hot rod is better imo
    Again, it's utility wise. Yes, drift does more dmg, but his anti evade isn't at 100%, so those few percent left can get you tagged by only 1 atk, which is already deadly on High lvl AM. Where as Hotrod is dealing with anti evade at 100% with his ranged auto. So, basically, it's a matter of choice and taking risks.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Scorponok
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I chose Drift only because Hot Rod is my too bot. Hot Rods Anti evade is amazing...IF you can land a ranged shot. Drift is much easier to use.