Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Thinking about starting a YouTube channel

It would be a channel that starts out by doing weird challenges that you guys request me to do, like ROK with a certain team or raids with 2 stars and stuff like that. I'm testing the recording process right now, so I should have a video out soon of a Sharkticon ROK win as suggested by @Primerprime5, but I can't be sure. And I got my technique for Grindor down, so I'm ready to take him down in a video once I figure out the recording.

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Once you hit 1k subs, you might need to do a free V-bucks giveaway to reward the fans

Also, start a secondary channel exclusively for vloggings and/or podcasts

Good luck, and may the copyright system go easy on you!
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    It would be a channel that starts out by doing weird challenges that you guys request me to do, like ROK with a certain team or raids with 2 stars and stuff like that. I'm testing the recording process right now, so I should have a video out soon of a Sharkticon ROK win as suggested by @Primerprime5, but I can't be sure. And I got my technique for Grindor down, so I'm ready to take him down in a video once I figure out the recording.

Have you decided on a video app? Which one?
  • Options
    DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140

Have you decided on a video app? Which one?

I'm going to go ahead and use the google play games app you recommended.
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Once you hit 1k subs, you might need to do a free V-bucks giveaway to reward the fans

Lol I cant tell if the secondary channel thing was a joke. Thatd be a little difficult since I'm a sophomore in high school
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited May 2019

Not that abomination of a game!!! And hope you do well @DeadMemeBoi
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @DeadMemeBoi could you show some videos here? I'd love to see them when you make them!
  • Options
    @DeadMemeBoi could you show some videos here? I'd love to see them when you make them!

I'm still working on getting a good way to record them, but heres the link to my channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_k9Sl7Tryc70-rvR1PiFiw
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out

I'm still working on getting a good way to record them, but heres the link to my channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_k9Sl7Tryc70-rvR1PiFiw

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Not that abomination of a game!!! And hope you do well @DeadMemeBoi

Fortnite bad Minecraft good