Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

WHAT is up with raids?

I generally hate raids, but from time to time I need what in the store. I'm down to 1500 medals because for every raid I do, I'm raided about a dozen times, yet I'm running up against 40k+ bases, so apparently I'm not the only one abandoning raids if the rest of these bases are in my medal range. I can't even buy t3c in the store anymore due to low medal count.
Maybe the raid system need some attention...js

Comments

• Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Tyberious wrote: »
    I feel you. I spent 2 days grinding chips and spendimg what little energon I had to try and buy the 1 million raid relic. I got to 699k chips, but ran out of energon. I have to sleep and work, so this is what happened in 8 hours.

sa2t3idenkle.png
    mw88h2cff0sv.png

Lol I myself could get to 2200 range no problem, but I always hang around 1600-1800..... I wanted to try what you did but was afraid of something like that happening..
    God bless
  • Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    I can't afford to spend money on the game, so I can't catch up to the top players. I won't ever get the 2500 medals achievement and probably won't get the Raid relic either. I can beat a 4-star Robotronus, but I am forced to bring my Wheeljack, and I just quit raid when I see any 5-star Megatronus. Tried to fight him several times, but he just shoves a large spike up my bots arses.

I think the proper way to do this:
    Rank up bots till you can get to 2500 medals. Then save a few 24 hour raid protections and some energons to buy more. Then raid all hours of day except when you sleeping.. you will get it
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I can't afford to spend money on the game, so I can't catch up to the top players. I won't ever get the 2500 medals achievement and probably won't get the Raid relic either. I can beat a 4-star Robotronus, but I am forced to bring my Wheeljack, and I just quit raid when I see any 5-star Megatronus. Tried to fight him several times, but he just shoves a large spike up my bots arses.

But hey man you lose 80K per battle, which means either you're a heavy grinder or you've luckily robbed a chip-whale along the way. Either way, it's time for you to distribute those excessive chips you can't use and isn't rightfully yours (because it's the whale's lol). Thank you, on behalf of the community. :D
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997

You need to plan ahead if you want that Raid relic. Though, it's basically useless (I have 3 of them and never use them). Save your energon, play the arena that gives out raid shields (or save to buy some) and then wait till the last couple days of raid week. Go mad raiding then and shield up anytime you are not raiding. There are way more raid chips to be collected during raid week.