Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Frame rate issue

Are you going to fix the frame rate issue you currently have goi g on for some people or are you going to look past this post and not care if you actually look at the post WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED! Money isn't a priority right now pleasing your players is and I'm not pleased.

Comments

• Makuta87Makuta87 Posts: 1
    Since the last patch I have many frame rate issues, too. Kabam, please do something!! its annoying
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Super bad...almost unplayable
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Every Android player should learn to downgrade their app.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    How do you do that KillMasterC & why should we???
  • Ginja wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious can you guys stop ignoring this known bug and respond and don't just respond we're looking into it no actually sit down with the team look I to it properly as my aliance is ready to leave this game and so is a few

Demanding a response like this is rather rude and unnecessary. This issue you are facing is something many others are at this current time too. You can read more about it over here. Please use the forum search function prior to posting/assuming we aren't trying to fix something.
This discussion has been closed.