Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Not sure what to do...any suggestions?

So I was just staring at my phone for 20 minutes straight before i came to make this...

I'm in quite a predicament here for the spotlight missions

My problem is that Hard is too easy and expert is too hard...I need the expert exploration rewards to progress through the game but I'm not strong enough to get them...

What do I do?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Put forge levels on your 4* it increases their stats without having to rank them up
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Put forge levels on your 4* it increases their stats without having to rank them up

The only problem with that is I don't get much forge fodder but when I do its 2 stars
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    So I was just staring at my phone for 20 minutes straight before i came to make this...

My problem is that Hard is too easy and expert is too hard...I need the expert exploration rewards to progress through the game but I'm not strong enough to get them...

What do I do?

Git gud. Actually, I was in your predicament for a while, and what I learned was that different modes get you the neccesary rewards. For example, if in need of T2A sparks, you can do the first ch of master, and you will get one or two. You should be able to complete the easy lane of hard in my opinion, but I would be better suited to make that assumption if I saw your bots. It is quite important to do your best to at least fully explore hard though. And most importantly, do Alliance missions. They slowly but surely help you receive the resources you need to upgrade your bots. keep on working, and you'll see. Your roster would help a little more, but also explain why you feel expert is too hard. If you need more explanation, respond and I'll be happy to elaborate. :smiley:

What do I do?

Git gud. Actually, I was in your predicament for a while, and what I learned was that different modes get you the neccesary rewards. For example, if in need of T2A sparks, you can do the first ch of master, and you will get one or two. You should be able to complete the easy lane of hard in my opinion, but I would be better suited to make that assumption if I saw your bots. It is quite important to do your best to at least fully explore hard though. And most importantly, do Alliance missions. They slowly but surely help you receive the resources you need to upgrade your bots. keep on working, and you'll see. Your roster would help a little more, but also explain why you feel expert is too hard. If you need more explanation, respond and I'll be happy to elaborate. :smiley:

Ok I'll get some pics of my roster right away
    Here they are
    arfptjjuosn3.jpg
    dy11b9ojc5ij.jpg
    zmglh8319jv9.jpg
    nvpw0bmkgw8b.jpg
    I find expert hard not because of the bots power...but probably because I've only done it once with that extremely annoying power gain mod that hound used...here's hoping kickback doesn't use it too

The only problem with that is I don't get much forge fodder but when I do its 2 stars

Join a good alliance. Alliance events bring good opportunity for PBCs. Do crystal arenas. Gets you more crystals. Max out your bots before forging them, and try to get a good sig level on them first. Forge your 2-stars at 60-100 sig levels into your three stars. Get your three stars to forge level 75 first, and try to get multiple sig levels on them first. Then forge them into your four stars. Also, it is important to try to forge by class. I.e. tech into tech, scout into scout. And forge by importance in class. For example, if you have a 4 star hot-rod, 4 star bludgeon, and 4 star hound, but hot-rod is your best or favorite warrior to use, then you would forge all your warrior three-stars into him first, even if you have a three-star hound or bludgeon. But always remember it is important to forge the same three-star bot into the same- four star bot ASAP. So you would level and forge up your three star hot rod before all other three-star warriors. Always happy to help @Bntyhntr3232_ :smiley:

Join a good alliance. Alliance events bring good opportunity for PBCs. Do crystal arenas. Gets you more crystals. Max out your bots before forging them, and try to get a good sig level on them first. Forge your 2-stars at 60-100 sig levels into your three stars. Get your three stars to forge level 75 first, and try to get multiple sig levels on them first. Then forge them into your four stars. Also, it is important to try to forge by class. I.e. tech into tech, scout into scout. And forge by importance in class. For example, if you have a 4 star hot-rod, 4 star bludgeon, and 4 star hound, but hot-rod is your best or favorite warrior to use, then you would forge all your warrior three-stars into him first, even if you have a three-star hound or bludgeon. But always remember it is important to forge the same three-star bot into the same- four star bot ASAP. So you would level and forge up your three star hot rod before all other three-star warriors. Always happy to help @Bntyhntr3232_ :smiley:

Thanks for the help!
    Here they are
    arfptjjuosn3.jpg
    dy11b9ojc5ij.jpg
    zmglh8319jv9.jpg
    nvpw0bmkgw8b.jpg
    I find expert hard not because of the bots power...but probably because I've only done it once with that extremely annoying power gain mod that hound used...here's hoping kickback doesn't use it too

Definitely work one ranking up that blue shark for one of your five stars. That will be an immense forge boost. You definitely should work on getting an R4 of every class, over having multiple R2 4-stars. This allows you to have class-advantages across the board against every class. Maxing out OP was a masterclass move, but try to work on evening out across the board more than just focusing on one bot. max Kickback at R4, then work on R4ing bludgeon, or duping WJ then R4ing him. Two excellent bots that don't need too much skill to be good with at high levels and knowing their skills. Work on getting good brawlers as well. You definitely should be able to beat the easy lane of expert with heals, and try to save the revives for the boss. Kickback should work against blaster in expert, and kickback(boss) Is such a walkover. Willing to give anymore advice as necessary.

Thanks for the help!
    It's been my pleasure. Always willing, and just ask if you have more questions.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Here they are
    arfptjjuosn3.jpg
    dy11b9ojc5ij.jpg
    zmglh8319jv9.jpg
    nvpw0bmkgw8b.jpg

Expert shouldn’t be too bad with that team
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I would rank up your Ratchet so you can bring him for the Prime synergy. Having a bot that can self heal makes a huge difference. Okay, I guess rank him up if you think there’s a slight possibility you’ll end up using him since the rank won’t affect the synergy. If not, then you can use your resources on other bots. But if you take Prime on missions, he’s pretty much a bring along.

Max your tac 3 star shark and if possible, throw some sig programs into him and then forge him into your 4 star Prime. Increasing the forge level has makes a difference and even more when it comes to class advantaged fights. I still use my 4 star (with Ratchet synergy) for master spotlight missions.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm kinda in the same pickle, I can breeze through expert but the harder paths on Master eat my lunch. I just can't get past it.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Try using spotlight relics and boosts? They make a difference somewhat.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Try using spotlight relics and boosts? They make a difference somewhat.

I never thought of that