Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which 4* bot do you refuse to sacrifice to the forge?

For me it's my Grimlock, Prowl, and Shockwave. All are easily on par with 5*s and absolutely priceless in battle.
Who do you hold on to no matter what?

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Basically all my max forge, nearly max Sig bots that I use and find useful. And DEFINITELY not Megatronus
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited May 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    For me it's my Grimlock, Prowl, and Shockwave. All are easily on par with 5*s and absolutely priceless in battle.
    Who do you hold on to no matter what?

Gal, G1 Megs, MV Megs, Motormaster, Cyclonus, Barry, WJ.
    But only because my 5* roster is pathetic, and no gold for leveling up!

aysl5o9wq1ox.png
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited May 2019
    Megatronus, Rhinox, Scorponok, Cyclonus, Wheeljack. You may chain my body and shatter my spirit, but you will never. TAKE. MY. BOOOOOTTSS!!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited May 2019
    None. The higher the sig, the more maxed forged, the more the 5* shards. 4* bots are just forge fodder.

This includes duped 4* tact Bee, Megatronus, maxed forged Ironhide, MV, OG OP, WB, Bludgeon.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    None. The higher the sig, the more maxed forged, the more the 5* shards. 4* bots are just forge fodder.

This includes duped 4* tact Bee, Megatronus, maxed forged Ironhide, MV, OG OP, WB, Bludgeon.

Why do you need 5* shards in the first place? Once you build enough top tier bots to r4 or r5, other trash bots becomes irrelevant.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    G1 Bee, Thundercracker, DOTM Bee, Scorponok and my sig 100 f100 Starscream
    Why do you need 5* shards in the first place? Once you build enough top tier bots to r4 or r5, other trash bots becomes irrelevant.

1) to dupe your existing bots
    2) to get more bots so you can use up expiring T3As and T3Cs. T4Bs are still the bottleneck though.
    3) for base defence
    4) for arena :#
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Thundercracker and g1 bee for me. Only because I probably won’t get them again.

Plus I forged my MV bee fairly quick and regret it
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Right now... all of my 4* bots are sacred. The Thundercracker Arena Event justifies my stubbornness.

At some point, I’ll start to forge 4* bots into 5* bots... but at this moment, no.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited May 2019
    Alot of good bots here. I agree with Scout Bee also. I didn't have the time or skill or patience to land TC, but probably wouldn't use him much anyway.
    For me there are bot who NEED a dup, and those who don't. Shockwave for me because he's 100% maxed and paired with other techs, he's a God.
    Prowl gains power almost TOO fast, Grim shrugs off all debuffs, Tronus because he's mad powerful...good use
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited May 2019
    Faithz17 wrote: »

1) to dupe your existing bots
    2) to get more bots so you can use up expiring T3As and T3Cs. T4Bs are still the bottleneck though.
    3) for base defence
    4) for arena :#

You need to sacrifice exactly 10 unduped 4* bots at r5/50 to form a 5* crystal. So you'll lose more points in arena if you do so.

And when I see your argument 2), I understand why you're in constant need of gold.

You need to sacrifice exactly 10 unduped 4* bots at r5/50 to form a 5* crystal. So you'll lose more points in arena if you do so.

And when I see your argument 2), I understand why you're in constant need of gold.

I don’t use 4* bots for arena. No time. And 4* bots cannot autorun, means need to manual fight. Waste of time. I can barely use up my 5* bots each run before I get bored.

I just R4 and R3 some bots and now I don’t have enough gold to R5 my Cheetor. I haven’t even levelled my R3 and R4 bots either. Gold...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thundercracker and Dinobot
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    As long as I keep a minimum of 2 for each class for Away Missions, I don’t care.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Before their 5* versions came out, it was Dinobot, Windblade, Bludgeon, and Tantrum. Since I picked up 5* versions of Windblade and Bludgeon, my only holdouts are Dinobot and Tantrum and I'll keep them til I get 5* of them that are duped. When I got 5* Bludgeon, my next 5* was a dupe Bludgeon, so the 4* got forged right away and now he's even more of a monster and regularly takes down Megatronus+RR with barely any trouble! Windblade doesn't really need to be duped to be awesome, so as soon as I got her as 5* I forged the 4*.