Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sig Awakening: 5* version

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
You know the drill

Sig Awakening: 5* version 34 votes

G1 Megs
29%
Silent_AssassinFlrsbwDrShotgunBlack_ThoughtPeastomajpDeadMemeBoiSycko5KittenHijacker2531 10 votes
Ultra Magnus
0%
Galvatron
2%
Beastdad 1 vote
G1 Bee
44%
JKLTsunamiTyberiousMeshatariGunz0KillMasterCBazzatron1979SkBirdmanVavatron1121893JIMMY_SABKaygosCeltScarredArachnid333BaRdYaAmN 15 votes
MV1
23%
XBone_CrusherXChuck_CanuckThuleBlackRazakOptimalOptimus_MV1Primerprime5YOURFATMAMAMicheal_Scotts_tots 8 votes

Comments

• Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    MV1
    Already a tanky and amazing character, and his Sig makes him invincible. But that's just my opinion.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    G1 Bee
    Already a tanky and amazing character, and his Sig makes him invincible. But that's just my opinion.

Why make a poll if you have a strong opinion on who you want to use it on already? Just go with MV1 if that's who you want.

I voted Bee because you can't get him in crystals.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »

Second.
  • MV1

Combine the sig with special 1 at low health and you are gonna do a BUNCH of damage. Also helps him survive hits.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    MV1

Why make a poll if you have a strong opinion on who you want to use it on already? Just go with MV1 if that's who you want.

I just have an opinion. That doesn't mean it's the right one. So I'd like to know what others think, as that would allow me to make the most beneficial choice.
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    G1 Megs

I just have an opinion. That doesn't mean it's the right one. So I'd like to know what others think, as that would allow me to make the most beneficial choice.

Smart move, guy
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    G1 Bee

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    G1 Megs
    I don’t see why MV1 is getting so many votes, his sig isn’t necessary for him to be full potential, GS megatron and GS bumblebee however really do need their signature ability to shine, especially bee
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »
    I don’t see why MV1 is getting so many votes, his sig isn’t necessary for him to be full potential, GS megatron and GS bumblebee however really do need their signature ability to shine, especially bee

Not just this, but what JKL said. You have a chance of pulling MV1 from the crystal, but Bee you have to wait for another Bee event and still get lucky with your crystals.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    G1 Bee
    The way I see it, no point in awakening a bot you'll be able to dupe eventually, so do those you have no hope of awakening anytime soon.
    Thus, bumblebee