Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Wow..

OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
lcsritgl1do3.png

I pulled this out of a tier 4 knight crystal. I am shocked and very happy. Is dinobot good?

Comments

• Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Congrats! Great pull. IF you don't want him you can give him to me
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Nice. Any 5 star from a knight crystal is a good pull.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Nice. Any 5 star from a knight crystal is a good pull.

Unless it's sideswipe
  • Options
    asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    ^^^^
    And yah he has the swordmasters synergy. Run him with a team full of bots with the swordmasters synergy and enjoy the massive crit damage.
  • Options
    congratulations... nice pull... :)
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    lcsritgl1do3.png

I pulled this out of a tier 4 knight crystal. I am shocked and very happy. Is dinobot good?

Any 5* is good when you don't get them from a 5* crystal, I however got a 4* blaster which is something I shall not complain about
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I've landed a 5* Dino from a t4kc, and yes he's a good bot if you run a beast team...tonight I landed this Lil guy
    0twnqgp39d0s.jpg

I have a 5 star cheetor, a 5 star dinobot, a rank 3 4 star rhinox, and 4 stars optimus primal and scorponok,
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

I've landed a 5* Dino from a t4kc, and yes he's a good bot if you run a beast team...tonight I landed this Lil guy
    0twnqgp39d0s.jpg

I have a 5 star cheetor, a 5 star dinobot, a rank 3 4 star rhinox, and 4 stars optimus primal and scorponok,

you know what you have to do now ;)
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Trust me! He's great! I pulled him about 2 weeks ago
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    0twnqgp39d0s.jpg

As far as my BW 5*s, I have him, Dinobot, and a duped Rhinox. I'd rank them if the resources weren't so scarce. Maybe in time as the game progresses. Otherwise I have other 5*s to focus on. BW was well after my time. I was a G1 kid so I don't have those attachments to the furries.