Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Looking for a solid, active alliance

Any alliances out there, difficulty 30+ in need of a decent player? I’m semi-ninja and have 1 R3 max forge 5* and I’m about to take another 5* to R3
xo50e9u8ufer.png
For now will use galvy bee and shockboy but will replace bee with starboy when he’s r3

Comments

• Kitten wrote: »
    Any alliances out there, difficulty 30+ in need of a decent player? I’m semi-ninja and have 1 R3 max forge 5* and I’m about to take another 5* to R3
    xo50e9u8ufer.png
    For now will use galvy bee and shockboy but will replace bee with starboy when he’s r3

Just watch everyone spam messages here wanting to have you. Lmao. I have a pretty good one, but is level 30 on map 2 or 3?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kitten wrote: »
    xo50e9u8ufer.png

Just watch everyone spam messages here wanting to have you. Lmao. I have a pretty good one, but is level 30 on map 2 or 3?

Map 3 haha
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Found one, thanks MKOM
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    My pleasure lol
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    If it doesn’t work out @Kitten, I’m sure I can find you a home in the Forged family of alliances.

dspp24974j7o.jpeg
  • Sicmetal43Sicmetal43 Posts: 13
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    If it doesn’t work out @Kitten, I’m sure I can find you a home in the Forged family of alliances.

dspp24974j7o.jpeg

Do you have line @JIMMY_SAB