Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which 5* to rank up?

So, Ive got some 5 stars and i wanna see which one is worth ranking up.

Which 5* to rank up? 17 votes

Arcee (UNDUPED, R1)
5%
DaveJL 1 vote
Mv1 (UNDUPED, R2, save for 1 more to r3)
29%
TsunamiserdoodOptimalOptimus_MV1bacondudeHijacker2531 5 votes
Primal (UNDUPED, R1, don't save sparks for r3 mv1)
11%
Gunz0Black_Thought 2 votes
Galvatron (UNDUPED, R1)
0%
Shockwave(UNDUPED, R1)
35%
BeastdadMr_WonderfulKaygosScarredArachnid333KitteniBK 6 votes
Kickback (r2, go for r3, do not save for other scouts)
11%
BlackRazakSoundwaveGOA125 2 votes
Dont upgrade any others, and save for better bots, regardless of the classes
5%
Slayer 1 vote

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Shockwave(UNDUPED, R1)
    Depends on your main team
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Rn i run 4* max forge megatronus, prowl, and bc. I have a r5 level 70 forge g1 megs, and usually wj, cheetor, or another one of the 5* listed. So i just want more 5* so i can get in better alliances, and explore master
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited May 2019
    Mv1 (UNDUPED, R2, save for 1 more to r3)
    Mv1 is a great bot to rank 3. Much better than primal, especially if that primal is unduped. Mv1 doesn't really need the dupe to be excellent. So i suggest ranking up mv1. Besides, you are so close to rank 3ing him that if you did that on primal it would be a waste, and you would require more time to get those brawlers
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Shockwave(UNDUPED, R1)
    Rn i run 4* max forge megatronus, prowl, and bc. I have a r5 level 70 forge g1 megs, and usually wj, cheetor, or another one of the 5* listed. So i just want more 5* so i can get in better alliances, and explore master

Definitely shockwave
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Primal (UNDUPED, R1, don't save sparks for r3 mv1)
    The absolute best brawler and arguably the best support bot as well. His Beast Purification ability will help you in raids and spotlight missions.
    Forget the old and dated purifiers like Grimcuck and Tantrum because not only can your Furries purify damaging debuffs, but they can also gain a pretty sweet 20% attack debuff upon activating their heavy. This synergy is extremely good for this month's spotlight, especially against Ranged Shock and Shock Block (just bring Scorponok to the KB boss fight, you'll see)