Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alphas!

Hello wondering if you guys are planning to give more flexible strategies how to get alphas cause right now is only for spenders! Lost of my memebers are loosing interest and leaving the game! If this continues I will be forced to leave as well!! Here a msg from one of my members: Naw im quitting because theres no point playing right now. Ive got 5 maxed 3s. Ive got 2 more close. Ive duped 4 of the 6. Eventually alpha will be accessible and 2 star bots will be forge material only. So if i walk away now and come back in 3 months what do i lose? Probably a couple dupe levels at most. Maybe some base defense upgrades? And what does it take to do those now? Shitty AE events like item uses that make me blow items i dont need to use. Or advancement where i have to do 50 4 star atena battles that im not interested in doing after unlockimg the rank bonus! I think he got a point!

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    So you have people quitting when they have not even 1/3 of all the bots in game maxed r3
    I'm sorry but if they are frusterated and bored that early they are better they quit now, this type of game isn't for everyone but there are entire rosters to be built and defend base run story mode run am ect
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    If you came back in 3 months, there would be a lot of new bots, and all thst time could of been hsed grinding raids for chips for alpha essence.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »
    If you came back in 3 months, there would be a lot of new bots, and all thst time could of been hsed grinding raids for chips for alpha essence.

Or if you come back in a year, Alphas will be as common as Tier 2 sparks, you will probably earn bot crystal shards faster than you do now, and the roster will be double what it is now.

That is assuming this game is still alive in a year.
  • XannenXannen Posts: 17
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    So you have people quitting when they have not even 1/3 of all the bots in game maxed r3
    I'm sorry but if they are frusterated and bored that early they are better they quit now, this type of game isn't for everyone but there are entire rosters to be built and defend base run story mode run am ect

I find it interesting that you'd be willing to sooner tell people to leave the game.. the more people who leave, the worse it is for you as a player of the game.

Why not actually look at and be willing to discuss the issues that would cause a player to leave? Oh that's right.. the game is fine and it's just the players who lack patience or persistence.

News flash. People play games to have fun, not to have a second job that they need to be chained to.
    As soon as they start feeling like the grind is pointless, they will go play something else. It's not hard to understand really.

TL:DR - you shouldn't tell players to just leave.. that is a very shortsighted position to take with this game.
  • XannenXannen Posts: 17
    edited June 2017
    Stitch626 wrote: »
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »

Or if you come back in a year, Alphas will be as common as Tier 2 sparks, you will probably earn bot crystal shards faster than you do now, and the roster will be double what it is now.

That is assuming this game is still alive in a year.

There is definitely a point here.. we all know that the sparks will come much easier later. I found this same thing with Ore. During beta and leveling up my 3* it took a TON of grinding chapter 1 to get enough ore to level up bots.
    Now Ore is way easier with later chapters and duping 2* and 3*.
    It will be the same with alphas, so why bother grinding for alphas now when you will get them in way less time down the road?
  • SepSep Posts: 22
    Either you enjoy the game (as in, the actual fights) or you don't. There will always be a paywall for progress. If the only fun you get is from the sense of progression maybe find another game you enjoy playing?