Is sp1 of MV1 optimus prime physical or energy hit?

As mentioned in the title friends, what is it?

Comments

  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,220
    I would've thought physical, since you know... swords
  • Physical
  • omernuzomernuz Posts: 46
    I saw that it works well at galvatron. I saw 10k damage when using sp1 and when duping property was not working. So i am not sure it is physical.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,593
    omernuz wrote: »
    I saw that it works well at galvatron. I saw 10k damage when using sp1 and when duping property was not working. So i am not sure it is physical.

    It just does a ton of damage
  • If you seen bayformers you would know, those swords are physical and pack a punch. Don't know why it would be considered energy
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,575
    If you've known anything about the Transformers lore, you'd know that his blades are made of energon. And what is energon? It's basically "special" energy. That alone tells you his SP1 deals energy damage

    Before you ask, many examples of energy damage dealing special attacks include:
    - Geewun Optimus Prime's ENERgon axe specials
    - Optimus Primal's ENERgon axe specials
    - Grimlock, Motormaster, Windblade and Bludgeon's sword hits
    - Sideswipe's Hamon punches and kicks
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    If you've known anything about the Transformers lore, you'd know that his blades are made of energon. And what is energon? It's basically "special" energy. That alone tells you his SP1 deals energy damage

    Before you ask, many examples of energy damage dealing special attacks include:
    - Geewun Optimus Prime's ENERgon axe specials
    - Optimus Primal's ENERgon axe specials
    - Grimlock, Motormaster, Windblade and Bludgeon's sword hits
    - Sideswipe's Hamon punches and kicks

    It still is physical
  • JKLJKL Posts: 687
    edited May 19
    OG's axe hits in an sp3 doesn't count as physical. They don't reset any focus power gain mods. Unless that's a bug Kabam has never wanted to address.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,881
    JKL wrote: »
    OG's axe hits in an sp3 doesn't count as physical. They don't reset any focus power gain mods. Unless that's a bug Kabam has never wanted to address.

    That part is definitely a bug. His initial hit is ramming the bot in alt mode and that doesn’t reset focus power gain. Same with other bots’ S3 as well.

    It seems it’s just with that focus mod. The focus heal resets with the S3 attacks from bots.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 154
    His spc1 does alot of damage if his health is real low and his sig is active. It should be physical but 10k is still alot against the galve mini. If you have the assassin mastery active it can probably ignore his physical resistance.
Sign In or Register to comment.